Information needed for Coby Kyros 8024, Thanks!

gamewarrior66

Sep 27, 2011
Ok first off it would be nice if someone could post a link to some youtube video for rooting a Kyros 8024, or 7024. i getting the 8024 but ever one says they root the same. Also i was wondering can i automatically use .apk to download apps to the coby tablet. Or do i have to root the tablet before i can use the .apk file? I wont get it till my tablet till next week in the mail but i really want to know. Also any information that you think I should know would be grate!!! Like things i did not know i could do with it and what not. Also hope it was ok to post this here, if not please tell me because I did just start today >.< lol.

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
It seems that the latest version of SuperOneClick is able to root Kyros MIDxx24 with stock firmware. You will need Android SDK or PDA.net installed on your computer for it to work. Check another threads about rooting.

Again, one can install Market without rooting.

gamewarrior66

Sep 27, 2011
It seems that the latest version of SuperOneClick is able to root Kyros MIDxx24 with stock firmware. You will need Android SDK or PDA.net installed on your computer for it to work. Check another threads about rooting.

Again, one can install Market without rooting.

Do you mean "No one" ?