Introduction of IUW Burning Tools

srara

Dec 21, 2011
@ cfrockit
first of all my tablet is SAWEE10, InfoTMIC i get in the bottom right hand side 0.6.1.5(572) i don't know where to start. first the speakers are way to soft. screen calibration it does not work, therefore i have to use a mouse all the time. i have been reading for the last week on how to fix or update the tablet i got no where. by the way the manual update in the tablet always comes with your system is up to date. my windows is xp sp3 fat32. every time i connect the tablet it keeps coming with unrecognized hardware has been detected and when i try to directed to otg folder where the inf and sys files it comes back with the (cannot continue the hardware update wizard. now i have tried 3 pc's win xp sp3, and 2 win7, as admin as user no go. is there any way i can fix this tablet. thanx in advance

Android0x7

Sep 29, 2011
My understanding is that there is NO way to dump the /system partition as it does not back up the oob (out of band) area and can't deal with bad blocks. The nanddump utilities don't seem to function either. For a complete back you really need all of the components of a firmware - U0 "u-boot-nand.bin", Ramdisk, Kernel, Userdata, and system.img and those a best obtained from a known supplier/manufacturer update specific for the tablet. Many a tablet has been bricked by applying the wrong update files but mostly it's been the incorrect U0 for the board.

:( Now that I have done it. Any possibility to bring it back to life ???

My device is infotmic i7y imapx200 256 mb ddr2 ram 0.3 mp camera wifi
hwver is 13.4.0.1

on power up nothing happens :(
nor does it recognized by the the wrap tool any more (the green color which signifies it when turned on with usb cable)

Pls help !

Last edited:

Sheanne

Jan 22, 2013

Eken M009F upgraded
:)

I did it differently, i selected link USB and chose Easy Burn selected android m009f ius file
I then held down menu button and power on button on my tablet until the logo Infotmic appeared
I attached the USB cable to tablet and my PC,
my computer found new hardware and I installed otg driver, the DV section turned green
I selected burn and the whole burning process took less than 4 mins to complete.
My tablet alerted me when finished I then disconnected USB cable from PC turned tablet off (normally) with the power button then turned on again

And hey presto I finally upgraded my tablet from a non working 2.2 to 2.3 I was so impressed,

Just a tip for all first timers like myself this was not mentioned and believe me i did tons of research make sure sd card is inserted before starting the burning process. :)

I used my apple ipad cable it worked first time

A Big thank you to Cfrockit for his post below - so helpful :)

Last edited:

Sheanne

Jan 22, 2013
(InfoTM Update Wrap tools)

IUW Version 1.2 attached at the bottom of this post and posted with additional information at xdadevelopers.

Copied directly from "Introduction of IUW burning-20110118.docx" which was included in several update file (*.ius) archives.

Introduction of IUW Burning Tools

Connecting devices: Connect the tablet and computer with a USB cable(male to male), one end to the USB OTG interface(close to the Audio output) of the tablet and one end toPC. Get ready for boot the tablet. Press Power+Menu to boot the 10 inch tablet and Power+Vol+ for 8 inch one. Then the PC shows new hard drive detected. After the drive is installed according to the drive program in the OTG Driver file, you can begin burning.

File list:

• U0: u-boot-nand.bin

• KERNEL: uImage (or uimg.xxxx)

• SYSTEM: system.img

• USER: userdata.img

• RAMDISK: ramdisk.img

• RECVRD: recovery_rd.img (It can be ignored if there is no RECVRD)

You can find the above files in the Android folder in the img card we offered.

1. Burning by OTG

View attachment 2811

1). Open the IUW burning tools and select Link USB
2). select Easy burn
3). Select the ius .iso file
4). Connect the the tablet to computer
5). Press Power+Menu to boot the 10 inch tablet and Power+Voice+ for 8 inch. When the small box in Tool turns green, press Burn.
6). After burning finishes, plug out the cable and press Reset, then restart the device.

2. Buring by SD card

View attachment 2812

1). Open the IUW burning tools and select Boot Disk
2). Select the IUS .iso file
3). Connect the SD card to PC via card-reader;
4). Select the SD drive, for example Removeable media1;
5). Click the Burn button in tool;
6). After burning finishes, plug the SD card into the T-flash 1 (MicroSD) slot;
7). Press Power button to begin the burning;
8). After burning finishes, plug out the SD card, and press Reset, then restart the device.

3. Img buring system file list:

View attachment 2813

4. Buring of Uboot

Get the OTG tools ready, u-boot-nand.bin files for 10- or 8-inch tablets; connect the devices and open the IUW software as follows:

View attachment 2814

When the box below DV turns green, click Burn. The burning doesn’t finish until the progress reaches 100%.

Warning: Keep the tablet is charging because the whole burning progress needs definitely enough power, otherwise the system will break up and booting fails. After burning finishes, the system will starts self-checking. It is normal when the flash- or blurred screen appears.

I did it differently, i selected link USB and chose Easy Burn I then held down menu button and power on button on my tablet until the logo Infotmic appeared I then attached the USB cable to tablet and my PC my computer found new hardware and I installed otg driver, the DV section turned green I selected burn and the whole burning process took less than 4 mins to complete. My tablet alerted me when finished I disconnected USB cable from PC turned tablet off normally with the power button then turned on again
And hey presto I finally upgraded my tablet from a non working 2.2 to 2.3 I was so impressed,

Just a tip for all first timers like myself this was not mentioned and believe me i did tons of research make sure sd card is inserted before starting the burning process. :)

I also used my apple ipad cable worked first time.

Last edited:

mechanic100

May 4, 2013
hi ive tried to burn using this tool but it wont work its showing the sd card and it shows it burning the ius file but nothing shows up on the sd card and it does not use any of the cards memory at all. im using windows xp professional on a 32 bit system im trying to resoftware a disgo 6000 can anyone help please.allen

Folxs

Mar 17, 2015
1.2 Version doen't work (magic errors). Where can I download 1.1 version?
Maybe someone Can upload it on XDA?
I really need it!