Introduction

Dec 31, 2011
I am retired now but worked as an electronics technician for over 40 years. Always tried to keep up with developments in personal computing, starting with a Commodore 64. As soon as access to the internet was available I realised what a great asset this would be for learning and keeping up-to-date with latest advances in computing. All my computers since Microsoft came on the scene have been Windows based. I tried several versions of Linux but was not convinced that was the way to proceed without entering a new learning environment. I have now had a tablet pc as a Christmas present and have already experienced problems. No easy Skype set-up and just unplugging the USB connector from the Windows PC, as all my other devices, is not a good idea! I suppose I am just going to have to follow forums like this one until I reach the standard where I feel comfortable with my tablet as an alternative to a netbook.:(

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
welcome to the forum and congrats on the new tablet! what did you get?

Glad to have you here.

Peter
sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello, welcome to the forum. It's nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets.