ISO new battery for white PD Novel!

jmpomerleau

Sep 20, 2012
My white Novel has had a bad battery, and thus not been used, for months. One day it just wouldn't charge anymore. I can leave it plugged in for a week and not have it charge up.

This weekend I looked around this forum and found out how to get the back off. So I removed the panel to look at the battery.
My white Novel's current battery is MLP385085-2S.

So I have been searching for a couple days now and I can't seem to find a site that has a replacement. The only site I found had a battery for the black Novel. It doesn't look like my battery at all and the site has replied that it won't work on my white one.

Does anyone here know where I can get a new battery? I was only able to charge this one 10-12 times before it died - right after it went out of warranty, of course, and Pandigital was no help to me. Well, they did tell me that the battery WAS NOT replaceable.

I'd REALLY like to be able to use it! Crossing my fingers that the right person will see this! Thanks!

Last edited:

jmpomerleau

Sep 20, 2012
Update, in case enyone else is looking for a battery, I was never able to find a source. But I recently did find a Novel with a broken screen on ebay that was being sold for parts. Boughr it and now just have to figure out how to unhook the battery connection. Sorry I can't share a source for batteries, but do look for one to can parts off of.