iTunes for Galaxy Tab 10.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PavtubeVideo

Aug 18, 2011
as far as i know, you can't transfer itunes content ( movies, music, tv shows) to Galaxy tab 10.1 directly, because itunes content are protected by Apple’s FairPlay DRM copyright protection

Sue7M3

Staff member
Jan 2, 2011
iTunes isn't available for Android and never will be. Apple has a deep hatred for Google. If you want iTunes on a mobile device you'll have to get an iPod Touch or iPad.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
There are apps such as Doubletwist which will let you sync with iTunes. Apple is a pain about it but others have figured out how to make iTunes work with non-Apple devices though it isn't always smooth sailing.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Although some music is drm protected, apple stopped that practice some time ago. As mentioned you can strip the drm. For me the best thing was to simply grab the music folder out of itunes and drop them on my tablet's external SD card, although my collection is modest and just fits on a 32gig card. I think doubletwist is probably the best thing going for sync.

Luanne

May 20, 2012
Stowaway65 - I just stumbled on the same article. Have you downloaded the app? How did you like it? I would like to get my itunes from my pc to my tablet.

Status
Not open for further replies.