Just returned my Huawei S7 and bought the Verizon Galaxy for $399 no contract M2M

pikapp168

Jan 20, 2011
Loving this device so far. Although my PC isn't recognizing it, which is no big deal, as I can take the 16Gb card out and use an adapter to solve that issue. This thing is amazing as compared to the S7.

pikapp168

Jan 20, 2011
Wow, that's a great price! Where did you pick that up at?

Best Buy...
It's the Verizon Version. Just tell them you want to buy it at the Month to Month plan and you want to activate it at home. $399 is the price!

specmac

Oct 19, 2010
You have to turn off usb debugging for the pc to mount the sd drives.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab.

robertc88

Jan 26, 2011
You get the lower purchase price of smartphones when a contact agreement is added (but that isn't m2m). Same with this I would have figured and I'm surprised you got out of that store for $399. You sure they didn't do something you are unaware of?

If not, wish I lived there because that would never happen at my local BB stores. I suppose they really wouldn't care because m2m means you can cancel anyway perhaps but it suppose to be a contact commitment, not m2m.

Maybe I'll give it a shot and try to do better than the $499 I paid last week but I rather doubt it.

Last edited:

MNRyan

Feb 7, 2011
I wish I had seen the sale, but unfortunately I missed it. I too bought a S7 and returned it for a Tab just this past weekend. Maybe they'll go on sale next Sunday and I can get a credit..... LOL *dreams that BB would have a policy like that and then woke up*