Just To Say Hi

florida pete

Feb 10, 2011
Hello everybody
just joined the forum after buying my s7

I'm going to have a million questions (so please have patience with me as I'm old)

Q 1 I've search the forum but can't find Android answer.....how do I move my apps to the 2nd sd card also how do I make it the defaut download card?

Many thanks in advance

Regards pete

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
First, welcome to the forums. Second, look in the Huawei forums for the discussions on App2SD and Link2SD. Both are approaches to dealing with this issue, and there is a ton to read there.

Cheers,
Peter

buzzman

Dec 8, 2010
Hi Florida Pete! Boy are they loaded questions. If I can do it, then so can you. Just do your homework. Welcome to the funhouse!

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Just passing by and checking if your posts are all so technical or you too talk about caffeine and sodas as we do on nook forum. It turns out your don’t talk about anything at all... .just lots of wellcomes to make the posts count go up,right pbrauer?Well,I give you one more post to add to the count,this one. We at nook can afford it!!!
gloria

pvella

Dec 20, 2010
Nook should be on an eReader forum. This is for tablets not kiddy toys. (tongue in cheek).

Sent from my S7

RoyEP3

Feb 3, 2011
Nook should be on an eReader forum. This is for tablets not kiddy toys. (tongue in cheek).

Sent from my S7

LOL. I was at Barnes and Noble today to get a Nook screen protector for my Huawei s7. The lady that worked there asked if I already had a Nook. I said no, I have a Huawei S7 tablet. She goes, "Oh, you have REAL tablet." =)

50cals

Jan 5, 2011
Obviously "idontknow" hasn't really read our technical threads, hi welcome, you really don't know lol

Sent from my S7 thru space & time

vferrari

Dec 4, 2010
I want to personally thank Idontknow for upping the Huawei forum post count and for keeping the nook color marketable as I've gotten a heluva great screen protector for my S7 as a result. LOL

Sent from my Ideos S7

Last edited:

florida pete

Feb 10, 2011
Hey thanks for All the welcomes

I.ll be here in the background reading and trying to learn

Once again thanks for the welcomes

Regards Pete.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Sorry guys I didn't thank you sooner for all your wellcomes but I was busy celebrating because we beat you with our posts and threads, eh eh eh. I guess our forum is more interesting to people because is about a non- real tablet as the seller over at B&N said. But B&N doesn't really need good sellers, nook color sells itself! If you need me, you can find me at nook forum.
Enjoy yours as we certainly enjoy ours!