Kinpad I600 7" Capacitive, Phone 3G GPS Wifi HDMI 2.2

eprom101

Feb 15, 2011
I've gone thru all this and Market is showing apps but none of the ones that I want (BBC iPlayer, Netflix etc)?

Did you use the search function? Dont bother changing your screen resolution as suggested, it doesn't work anymore for the market fix, google already took care of that little work around plus it will screw up the screen display ratio and make the display size look like crap.It looks like they fixed my litttle work around aswell. oh well.

Last edited:

Orson

Feb 23, 2011
Did you use the search function? Dont bother changing your screen resolution as suggested, it doesn't work anymore for the market fix, google already took care of that little work around plus it will screw up the screen display ratio and make the display size look like crap.It looks like they fixed my litttle work around aswell. oh well.

I just went back to standard Gingerbread as this seemed the simplest thing to do. May go back to the routed version at some point in the future, main irritation is that Titanium Backup Rooted doesn't work on standard OS - I know it's only 6 bucks or whatever but my father was born in Scotland!

The lesson learnt here is to purchase branded products, but how will Google determine this; what's the difference between a Chinese Clone and a start-up company with good technology and ideas?

Bottom line is that I'm more likely to buy Samsung than Apple.

Cheers

DOOMer

May 12, 2012
Hi!

Can anyone give a link to any firmware Kinpad I600?
All I have found references to the firmware - are dead, including ftp://203.156.192.125 :(

Or can anyone suggest a combination of keys to hard reset this device?

I have a problem - when i power on the device displays a message "System UIDs Inconsistent" and no one application will not run :(

Many thanks in advance!

matusalens

Jul 9, 2011
Hi guys, someone can make for me one nandroid backup of Kinpad I600??? My tablet is bricked and with one full backup, maybe I can make a restore. I alread try all upgrade.swan files, but the bootloader is corrupted.

Thanks in advanced and sorry for my bad english

quentin.0160

Oct 21, 2012
Hi Folks.
i´m new here and like to start my first post.

I have a Device Called My-Pad T60.It is identic with the Kinpad I600 Device,with the same specs.You can see it on My-Pad
I´ve bought it in germany at LIDL for 279 Euros.It was delivered with Charger,30Pin to usb adapter for USB Sticks,USB cable for pc,a "My-Pen" touchpen and a carriing bag in grey.
At the homepage you can download an update to android 2.33.Mine was delivered with 2.2. so ive updated it myself,by putting the extracted file ive downloadet,to sd card.Then ive switched my device off and on with holding volume up button.

My Question now is,
how can i get root access to my device?

greets

quentin.0160

Oct 21, 2012
After some researches by my self,i´ve done the rooting procedure with doomlords v4 root program over PC.Now i have full root access to Device.

Ive foun another interesting thing.When you switch off your device and then switch it on with holding Volume Button down,Device goes into Touchsreen calibration.After that it boot normal.I have done this procedure also and after that i have the Feeling that My MY-PAD Turns faster on touchings.

PS:The Android version on the MY-PAD webside has the Build-Number:M.EI60M1201.V1.1
I think this is much newer then the Version from Airvan.But i dont know if it runs on Kinpad i600.

Greets