Lenovo A2109 CM10 audio higher frequency sound problem vote thread...

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
As flashallthetime mentioned before, PlayerPro with DSP pack installed solved the problem, however the problem will exist again once you play music with other music player.

I am thinking that our equalizer may be the reason of higher and faster sound.

Well I don't think the problem is that simple though...

Last edited:

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Dsppack has a preamp, that's why the sound is perfect, it uses its own libs also. So I would see if there's a sound mod the a preamp. I have tried a few with no results

Sent from my A2109A using Tapatalk HD

stal2k

Dec 13, 2012
If this info helps good, I was watching a video with MX player, to me it seemed a smidge blurry so I tried turning the hw+ acceleration down to regular he only, well the video sped up like it was in fast forward and out came the chipmunks. It would seem the problem exists with the base hw acceleration for audio and video. The app specific stuff works just fine.

Sent from my a2109a using Tapatalk HD

stal2k

Dec 13, 2012
This is a good guess, so i searched on Google, and I think 48Khz just means better quality music because the frequency is wider, so probably not the reason why we have higher pitch sound :)

I think the problem exists with the "base" hardware decode, it does it on youtube until I click it onto HD, Thats why I'm willing to bet not everyone is experiencing it because not everyone defaults to HD, those that don't get chipmunks.

Same thing in MX player, I don't have a music player but I'll see what I can do to test. To duplicate with MX player, simply use the HW decoding, chipmunks, HW+ no chipmunks, SW no chipmunks.

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
I think the problem exists with the "base" hardware decode, it does it on youtube until I click it onto HD, Thats why I'm willing to bet not everyone is experiencing it because not everyone defaults to HD, those that don't get chipmunks.

Same thing in MX player, I don't have a music player but I'll see what I can do to test. To duplicate with MX player, simply use the HW decoding, chipmunks, HW+ no chipmunks, SW no chipmunks.

Interesting, never try Youtube video without HD on my tablet :p

We need to know which lib file does the decoding job in order to fix it in my opinion