CM10 Thread Q&A

bytcrs

Dec 30, 2012
@flashallthetime must a nexus 7 rom be used?. Or can a Asus Transformer rom be used too. The hardware seem to be more close to our tablet.

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
@flashallthetime must a nexus 7 rom be used?. Or can a Asus Transformer rom be used too. The hardware seem to be more close to our tablet.

That's my next attempt, nexus slimsrom is off the porting menu, reboots and hot boots, very unstable. I will keep trying. Which Asus has the same hardware, just to lazy to do a Google search

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

bytcrs

Dec 30, 2012
Asus Transformer TF700, and also the Acer Iconia Tab 510. But they use different type of ram. I don't really know if that matters.

Last edited:

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Acer is no good I believe, no sdcard, OK on the hunt for Asus roms

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using Tapatalk 2

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
Do you guys have sound problems on Netflix or Crackle? How about Pandora?

Hmm now is the strange thing: Pandora works fine in term of the sound...
Update: Nvm, still high pitch sound :-(
Update Update: Ok so Internet Radio like tunein works fine...Yeah I am pretty sure the Radio app works fine, listen the song on Youtube with my laptop just to match the sound. Hope this can narrow down the problem

Last edited:

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
Alright I tested the audio with Dead Space. Sound does not has the high pitch problem. So I am assuming that only the music and Youtube video has the problem, which is possibly the mp3 conversion error that makes sound a little bit higher than it should be. But that does not explain why some people doesn't have the same problem though...

So I am going to make a new forum just to see who has the audio problem and who doesn't. :)

Last edited:

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
just got around to installing 4.2.2, netflix doesn't work, crackle works just fine though. does anyone have a link to a video that produces the high pitch sounds?

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
just got around to installing 4.2.2, netflix doesn't work, crackle works just fine though. does anyone have a link to a video that produces the high pitch sounds?

Every YouTube video I watch makes high pitch sound for me :-(

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Okay, remember it is far from perfect but it is a starting point, the tablet will not be available through USB so use wifi explorer to access your sdcard through your cpu, camera FC's, and it takes a wide to boot, you can also flash inverted gapps if you want. Should be ready in 20 minutes the upload

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using Tapatalk 2

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013
Netflix is having a problem on CM10 they said lack of codec I google it 3days ago the only solution I have found on xda is netflixfix.apk a file for expose installer but can't install it on cm10 gives me error