Looking for app com.nettalk.apk

jeanne8fr

Mar 30, 2011
Hello,

I just received a 7" Dropad D10 with android 2.2 (At least it supposed to be). I am looking for that app. The market place won't let me install it although they have it there. It's a free app so I am not stealing anything.
Anyone has it out there?
Thanks
jane8h[at]gmail.com

joy wang

Mar 11, 2011
just download in the brower,or downlaod you want file in the card,then insert the tablet pc,and install it.there are so many ways.

jeanne8fr

Mar 30, 2011
Can you explain how you download 'in the browser'?. I haven't been able to do that. Anything I click always sends me back to the market place where it says I can install on my device.

Thanks,

Jeannette

just download in the brower,or downlaod you want file in the card,then insert the tablet pc,and install it.there are so many ways.

mal_k100

Apr 14, 2011
Google it in your browser. I found it on
Download netTALK for Android!
Download to PC.
Copy the file to your tablet by using a cable, or by copying onto the SD card.
Click the file on the tablet and it should install.
It should install vua market unless you ave a problem with compatibility.

jeanne8fr

Mar 30, 2011
I am sorry, I must be stupid or something but I don't see anywhere where I can 'Download to PC'. Every link I click sends me to the android market place site where I have already explained I can't install it because my device is grayed in the 'select the device to install' box. I think the key in your statement is "unless you have a problem with compatibility". I think we can assume from my first post that I do.
In fact the problem is that 'android market' has decided that my device was not compatible with a whole bunch of apps when in fact it is. I have already managed to install the NetTALK app (someone sent it to me) and it works great so instead of telling me to 'download to PC' why don't you tell me how I can tell 'android market' to let me decide what to install on my machine.
It is becoming a little annoying having to spend an hour searching for the 'apk' of an app which is one click away from installing. I came to android because I had heard that it so much more open and free and loose than (dare I write the name of that fruit lest I get flamed) ap.le

So if you have a technique to do some kind of right click with your fingers crossed in your back so I can download the app, please share with me.

Sorry for the rant.

Jeannette

Google it in your browser. I found it on
Download netTALK for Android!
Download to PC.
Copy the file to your tablet by using a cable, or by copying onto the SD card.
Click the file on the tablet and it should install.
It should install vua market unless you ave a problem with compatibility.

mal_k100

Apr 14, 2011
Did you click the link that I had in my message ? have another look - Download netTalk for Android in my message.
I was trying to save you tim as I googled it myself - easy to find.
Just click the line in my previous post and it will take you to a web page with three options
1. Download from Android Market
2. Download with barcode scanner
3. Download via email

If you cannot use the barcode option (I can use this on my ohine to download and then copy to PC and then back to my tablet) you will need to use the email option although I am still not sure why you cannot install on from Market.

Have you checked that you have enough space on your tablet ?
Have you checked that there is no 'completed' or 'failed' notification in your notification list?
If you have no space it will not work - the download needs space for the .apk and then needs space to install.
At least, using the above you will be able to get it ia email - worst case.

It was easy to find by googling so you may find other places as well.