Looking for perfection :)

pengyou

Aug 6, 2011
I have a nokia phone that I really like because it has a qwerty keyboard and because of the nokia software that allows it to easily sync with a pc. The problem is, it doesn't easily connect with anything pc related. I am looking to android to find solutions that will help me manage my digital life without having to invest time into so many different operating systems. I use smart phones to make calls, send messages, surf the web, read emails, compose letters, listen to music, watch movies, etc. I want to be able to easily send my work to my pc and to a tablet - the tablet is the intermediary tool. I want the tablet to be able to connect to vga, to have 3g, etc. I am a teacher and must use powerpoint and a variety of other tools. The apple solutions are very attractive to me, and would do what I want - but at a significant cost. They are not only out of my budget but out of my philosophy. I am an "open source" kind of guy. Almost all of the apps on my pc are open source. I am thinking of switching to Linux - I have even heard that there is an android os for the pc that I might consider. So...I turn to this forum to seek guidance and wisdom :)