Looking for these APPS. Don't have Market access...

xphyle

Aug 27, 2010
Got my Sylvania Tab pretty much configured how I want it to be. But because of no Market access, I'm having trouble finding the following apps:

Sportstap
Astro File Manger
ESPN Scorecenter
USA Today
Shazam
Amazon
Frozen Bubble

Can anyone help? I believe all of these apps are FREE, so not looking to pirate, just an alternate source to download the .apk. Can anyone help someone who can't access the Market or Appbrain, etc? Not sure where to go. I HAVE done a Google search for each of those and found nothing.

Thanks in advance!

X​

LS650

Nov 11, 2010
Yes, if the Lite or a free version is available, try Googling *name* .APK

Once you get the APK you should be able to install and run the package...

xphyle

Aug 27, 2010
have you tried typing in "usa today apk" that will give you download results or "amazon apk.

Have YOU tried that? I have tried that for all of the files I listed. All the results are garbage download sites. The real .apk files are nowhere to be found. Actually, I can cross Sportstap and Amazon off the list as I was able to find those with the help of others. So I'm still looking for:

Astro File Manger
ESPN Scorecenter
USA Today
Shazam
Frozen Bubble

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

X

hoben02

Nov 10, 2010
i suggest you contact "tipstr" he is a super moderator and has done alot of work with this model. as for myself i have a zenithink zt-180 that i had to update the flash rom and am using android market

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Have YOU tried that? I have tried that for all of the files I listed. All the results are garbage download sites. The real .apk files are nowhere to be found. Actually, I can cross Sportstap and Amazon off the list as I was able to find those with the help of others. So I'm still looking for:

Astro File Manger
ESPN Scorecenter
USA Today
Shazam
Frozen Bubble

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

X

I found 3 out of the 5 for you i will search for the others later

espn scorecenter - com.espn.score_center-1.apk
Astro file manager - Astro File Manager Apk - Download
Shazam - Shazam .apk - Download