Market Replacements

phatty106

Nov 16, 2010
I downloaded and installed Appslib and when it loads I get the following message: "Sorry, but your device is not compatible with AppsLib"

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
logo.png

sungod88

Nov 22, 2010
Would you recommend this as a first tablet? I keep hearing about stuff not working on it and it has me nervous. Also when you install these app stores what next, from my understanding they don't have all the apps that the market has. Or are they there for making apk files easier to install

jlw0211

Nov 30, 2010
How do you load these markets to your tablet? Do you need to them on a SD card first it can you load them from your browser on your tablet.

TABMOMMI

Dec 17, 2010
hi all new tab daddies and mommies.

will i be looking for these apps to download in the sam 3.5?

TABMOMMI

Dec 17, 2010
ive has success with camangi market and the other one i have on my tablet.
im wondering whats up with appitalism. i signed up for the site and went to my cloud to dl the content ( pandora) and nothing comes up. is there somthing im doing wrong?

Side note: the site doesnt even have this tablet listed in their lineup of android stuff.

bigwooly

Nov 24, 2010
I would just like to say please don't be afraid of the daunting instructions for the Market Hack on this tablet. The only part that's actually a little difficult is the setting up the VM and pulling your googleID (if that's what it's called) from it.

I'm sooooo glad i fought my way through all those instructions to get it working the 1st time. Now i can really play around with the tablet and if i screw it up i have everything saved in a fold on my machine to put it all right back.

Last night i had some stuff go crazy due to an "update" for zeam launcher that really just messed up all kinds of stuff (even after i uninstalled the launcher) so i used recovery and put my tablet back to stock and within 15 minutes i had market back and working again. It's well worth the pain working through the threads to get it going.

If anyone needs any help with it feel free to shoot me a pm and i'll do what i can. but no you can't have my ID :p