Mater Reset for the Memup Sllidepad 700-4GB.

aslan2323232

Feb 10, 2012
So i recently purchased a tablet running android 2.2. I only got it today and I've forgotten the pattern lock code. I've looked all over the internet, but all I've found that could help me is this Only problem is, I cant log in to my google account due to the fact that this tablet doesnt have access to the android market. I'm completely at a loss in regards to the above forums solution because my PC doesnt allow me any access to the tablet.
I'm completely new to owning android and anything that I've found online is a dead end.
The closest I've gotten to actually resetting it is when I try and use methods that other tablets use (ie hold down the volume button while powering it on), all I get is the start up screen, then black. Its still on, but it isnt doing anything, and wont until I press the reset button located on the side.

PS. If you need proof that I actually legally own the tablet I can upload photos of the packaging etc.

-----
can no one help me?

Last edited:

veludoazul

Feb 6, 2013
I am having exactly the same problem! Only with a memup 116c, but it happens exactly the same thing that you describe.
Plus, I cannot acces to the instructions manual to see if the answer may be there, since the manual is in a CD and my CD drive is currently broken...
Have you been able to find the answer yet?
Thank you.