Micro sd card

JIllh

Aug 3, 2014
Just bought an Asus MeMo tablet. Got an Sd card adapter to use in my camera. How do I insert the micro sd card into the tablet?
Thanks

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

There should be a slot on the right side, (camera facing up). It may have a cover on it.

caren38

Aug 3, 2014
It slots in the upper left hand side, just be careful to get the contacts the correct side. Once positioned, just push lightly. It will sort of self grip into place. Trouble is, no idea if I need to format. Tablet is showing SD card and available space. Does info transfer or do files have to be constructed and info moved? Advice would be appreciated, older Nexus has no SD card, just lost. o_O

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
What we don't know which could make either of us correct is which model MeMo

caren38

Aug 3, 2014
What we don't know which could make either of us correct is which model MeMo
Hello, Absolutely give way to you, got L plates on here! I'm housebound (pelvis injury), and it's awkward to keep up with tech. My recently arrived Asus 7 "New model", not HD, just happens to have the sd slot lhs, screen up. I've just found this forum but may I need a for Dummies book! C'est la vie. :)

JIllh

Aug 3, 2014
It's an AsusMEMO PAD 7. I found the shootout can't get card in

OTE="leeshor, post: 314342, member: 77592"]Welcome to the forum

There should be a slot on the right side, (camera facing up). It may have a cover on it.[/QUOTE]
Its