Micro USB Slot Not Working

MeteuBro

Mar 9, 2014
Hey everyone,
So I got a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (Gold, WiFi, 7") for Christmas, and I really liked it, the features were nice, I especially liked the office program that came with it, and the fact that it had a long battery life. It was all well and good, up until a couple days ago, it seems the Micro USB slot on the bottom of my tablet is not responding at all, not to chargers (I've tried with different adapters), not computers (tried with my laptop, and my dad's netbook), and to make matters worse, its gone into "quiet mode", so now, I can't send my files to myself over email, dropbox, and I don't have a bluetooth adapter to try that.

Anyways, now I have a nice paperweight that has 6% power, with a bunch of files that I can't get off of it. Anybody have a solution?

Thanks

-MeteuBro

MeteuBro

Mar 9, 2014
Thanks, Spider.

I tried one of the suggestions on there, to plug it into a running PC for 5+ hours, so I was gonna do it overnight, something strange happened, as soon as I plugged it in, the other stuff connected to the USB slots, stopped working.

Probably just going to bring it back to Best Buy, because its still in warranty.

-Will

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Will, I was going to suggest that next. I wasn't sure whether or not your warranty was still in effect, glad to hear it is.:eek:.