MID1125 Stuck at Coby Logo

naddame

Feb 10, 2012
I re-rooted and tried to get a CWM or KTZ recovery installed and both failed with brick...followed these thread instructions again and am back up and running, just like new (with 3G?). Thanks again!

EMSmith480

Feb 23, 2012
I need help with a similar issue... I unlocked my Coby tablet and it has given me issues ever since but now when I turn it on it will go pass start screen but then comes a constant bombardment of Sorry messages to Force Close. I have pushed the factory reset and still the same issue. I think I broke it... real bad

Gumby68

Dec 26, 2011
Thanks to all for your assistance with this issue. Have since received a new tablet from Coby as this one was beyond repair after weeks of headaches.

edgar2904

Mar 11, 2012
hi guys, first thanks for all the information given here, I speak Spanish, so if I have errors are a translator XD.

I want to make a collection, try to revive my coby tablet kyros mid 1125 by CWM without success, the touch screen not working, so will put the new method and dare download links for newbies like me :cool:.

I did this installation in windows 7 64 bit.

Software required:

VTC Installer Driver v5.0.0.1 for x64.rar (64bit) or
VTC Installer Driver v5.0.0.1 for x86.rar (32bit)
This program will be for our tablet pc to read the FWDN mode.

And then the package with the programs needed to revive our tablet as new.
Revive Tablet Coby Kyros Mid 1125.rar

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instructions:

1. - First install the drivers according VTC is your operating system.

2. - Start your FWDN tablet mode, turn on the tablet pressing the power button and
volume + simultaneously. Conect to pc.

3. - Unzip the package and start the program FWDN_V7_v2.13.exe.

4. - Click on the button "..." and select: MTD.img lk.rom and then open.

5. - Click on the button "Add file".

6. - Click on the button "NAND Data" and create file: NAND Data.fai.

7. - Click on "Start".

8. - After the process is complete you will have your tablet revived.

XD I hope they serve.

PS: All this information was extracted from this forum, just do a compilation.
Within the package there is a pdf with pictures.

Thank you very much for everything

edgar2904

Mar 11, 2012
boys try a backup with CWM and my tablet stopped working the touch screen. The good news is that this process gave me positive again. My tablet is working again.

promek1

Feb 25, 2011
i need some verification on this image

does touchscreen work after flashing?
does the splash screen say coby on it or is it in chinese?
in settings/ about device does it say coby or another manufacturer? and what version of gingerbread?
does all the functions of the tablet work fine including wifi?

Gumby68

Dec 26, 2011
Thanks to all those who spent their time in helping me in trying to resolve my 1125 issues

Last edited:

degraefb

Aug 7, 2012
Thx for all the great info so far. It allowed me to make my bricked tablet work again however it seems that I also have the problem of the "Damaged Nand".

I've followed the steps detailed ( so using the FWDN_V7_2.13 tool putting the "Ik.rom", "MTD.img" and "NAND Data.fai" back on the tablet à
I already tried to reformating the Nand memory ( through the Android interface and also attached to the PC ) but it doesn't seem to help.

Has anybody been able to solve this one.

I have the impression that this message is preventing me from installing CWM after the recovery and also upgrading to the latest ICS update provided by Coby.

Dunkelwerker

Sep 7, 2012
Thx for all the great info so far. It allowed me to make my bricked tablet work again however it seems that I also have the problem of the "Damaged Nand".

I've followed the steps detailed ( so using the FWDN_V7_2.13 tool putting the "Ik.rom", "MTD.img" and "NAND Data.fai" back on the tablet à
I already tried to reformating the Nand memory ( through the Android interface and also attached to the PC ) but it doesn't seem to help.

I have the impression that this message is preventing me from installing CWM after the recovery and also upgrading to the latest ICS update provided by Coby.

Same Problem here. Have you found a solution ?

FormatCdrive

Sep 15, 2012
this works just reflashed my 1125 3g with this image, great stuff i was almost going to bin it.
touch works.
wifi works.
only problem i had was 3g search for network not being found, this was most likely my provider.

username14

Sep 26, 2012
i got thesame prob with my ONDA Vi10 it stuck on loading screen could u guys help me too im kinda noob about flashing or upgrading a firmware

renderay78

Sep 26, 2012
i ve got a big problem !!! wifi dosen't work ... can you help me ? for information i used MEMUP 116C but it's an MID1115 of course i folow all you're instruction on this thread...

24shorty

Oct 16, 2012

I have done everything according to instructions and am very satisfied. The Tab works again. But I get an error message "Broken NAND".

Unfortunately I can not install updates. If I want to enter the recovery mod I will always run in the fastboot mode. Can someone help me: (I can not update to 4.1.1