MID1125 Stuck at Coby Logo

jeremyriegel

Oct 9, 2013
Im having a huge problem trying to do the patch my table will reboot and ive put the sd card in and the it says on my computer adb wait-for-device and im like really confused and it wont detect my table on fwdn at all im soo confused

philio

Feb 11, 2014

Software required:

VTC Installer Driver v5.0.0.1 for x64.rar (64bit) or
VTC Installer Driver v5.0.0.1 for x86.rar (32bit)
This program will be for our tablet pc to read the FWDN mode.
And then the package with the programs needed to revive our tablet as new.
Revive Tablet Coby Kyros Mid 1125.rar
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Instructions:
1. - First install the drivers according VTC is your operating system.
2. - Start your FWDN tablet mode, turn on the tablet pressing the power button and
olume + simultaneously. Conect to pc.
3. - Unzip the package and start the program FWDN_V7_v2.13.exe.
4. - Click on the button "..." and select: MTD.img lk.rom and then open.
5. - Click on the button "Add file".
6. - Click on the button "NAND Data" and create file: NAND Data.fai.
7. - Click on "Start".
8. - After the process is complete you will have your tablet revived.

Hey, I'm searching the net for days now, looking for a solution to use a broken Coby 1125 Tablet. I got it from a friend, nothing worked, it didnt boot at all (just a green android 2 logo). I tried the above solution and I got it to boot. But when it shows something like the homescreen it keeps saying "damaged nand memory", touchscreen doesnt work (so do not any buttons) and the screen doesnt "fit"...

Is there any other method that is supposed to work? Are there any firmware images to download somewhere? (download links in the beginning of this thread do not work) Any help? (step by step, I'm newby)