Mother of all Bricks. lol will DONATE to anyone that can help with this BRICK problem

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Very happy you got it working, glad for for you!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

Dec 21, 2011
It's called APX mode and I have been in the same situation myself. Worked like a charm. The beauty of the GTablet (besides it's cheap price in relation to it's powerful hardware) is the fact that it is next to impossible to truly BRICK. Once you download the proper NVFlash version for the appropriate bootloader (1.1 or 1.2) You will volume down with the on switch and it will look as though it's booting up and then the screen will go dark like it turned off. IT HASN'T! You are now in APX mode and can now navigate to the folder that you have unzipped your NVFlash files to on your computer and simply doubleclick the .bat file located there. The screen on your GTab will print "Entering NVFlash Recovery". When the .bat file DOS window closes or says complete (I can't remember which) simply press your power switch for a second to turn her off.....reboot.....and you're back in business. If you can't find the proper files here or the link to the XDA Forums files then you can find the entire process described in full detail on the "Gtab-For-Dummies" site.