Music File Transfers?

c4329

May 18, 2011
Can I transfer audio files from the A500 to my iPod via my USB? ITunes works on Mac and Wndows and my tablet is Android OS. Any help will be appreciated..

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mar 30, 2011
If you just have the files in your iTunes then you will need an app like doubletwist but I prefer isyncer for its ease of use. It will transfer all your audio files from iTunes to your android. If you have the music in another folder or hard drive then you can just drag and drop.

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
You would have to go through a computer first before you can do that.

Sarahlili

May 10, 2011
Can I transfer audio files from the A500 to my iPod via my USB? ITunes works on Mac and Wndows and my tablet is Android OS. Any help will be appreciated..
do you want to transfer audio between a500 and ipod only via usb? it seems impossible. my own solution just like this:
1.transfer the audio from a500 to your pc.

2.to figure out if the audio format can be played on iPod, if not, just convert the audio to ipod compatible format.

ipod Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV

3.stream the audio file from pc to ipod by using itunes.

hope helps

markcoli

Apr 18, 2011
I am using an android app TunesReflex where i can stream my itunes music in desktop from android while traveling

LancelotStuart

Jun 12, 2015
This is the method I transfer music on Android phone to iPod: transfer music on your android phone to a computer first. Install and launch iTunes. Add music files to iTunes library and then transfer music from computer to iPod.