My Infiltration To This Site.

AndroidIsTheTruth

Aug 15, 2010
I've been in the recent mood of shopping for an Android Based Tablet. But the world of crappy Tablets are abundant for Android apparently. The only one I seen that I was interested in was the Huawei S7, but would prefer a more trusted name brand. Hopefully HTC may make one or maybe by love for my Nexus One, Google pulls one out and makes a Nexus Tablet. My life outside of Droid would cease to exist.

Anwho, I'm a mod on the NexusOneForum.net. If you need any help me modding let me know and I'd be more than happy to assist.

I plan to check this site more often to keep intouch with what's coming out in the Android Table world.

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
welcome to the site and if your looking for high end tablets you might want to keep your eye on the samsung tablet if its anything like there galaxy s line it should be pretty promising

AndroidIsTheTruth

Aug 15, 2010
Yeah I like the one I mention but I'm gonna stall out and look around cause I'm sure there's something more trustworthy brand wise that will be popping up. And if the Samsung table comes with the Super AMOLED I'm sold already.

SliceBurgSlim

Jan 27, 2011
Whatup Truth!

Jus Rooted my Nook Color and I gotta say this thing is not too bad. Tryna put Froyo on it now.

See ya on the Boards Yo!