NEED HELP DOWNLOADING APP ON MY NEW ANDROID ECLAIR /TCC8902/HDMI /2.1 7''tablet

zapper

Jul 27, 2010
I have no clue on how this device work can someone help me on how to download free appz .when I recieved this from China there was no instructions man,,, i was frustrated...big time ,
Im a newbie on using this android ..i just PLEASe need help on getting free apz from ANDROID a little help will do ,just please if someone can point me to a right direction i would really apprecitated it

zapper

zapper

Jul 27, 2010
probbiethe1 ,,,man u please help me out where can I download a file explorer app?
My tablet didn;t come with market on it...
Im stuck it doesnt even recognize it on my cpu...I really need serius help

thanks

zapper

Jul 27, 2010
Can someone help me my tablet dont have no...file explorer or Android market i got ripped off...PLEASE HELP

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
ok check the forums there is some good advice and i see you have made a new post or actually a couple for the same question. next time have some patients and someone will be around to help you. now if none of the suggetions so far have helped try using your tablets browser to search for an appmamager or apkmanager or file explorer app and then download it straight to your tablet from the browser and then when the notification bar tells you its done just click on it an select install then you will have a file explorer app or i might just be able to show you the apk sense your running 2.1 pm me and tell me what your email is

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

zapper

Jul 27, 2010
no I cant find marketplace apk file ,Can u please help me ...I will pm now