Need help on deciding which android tablet to choose please!!!!!

Hiller07

Jun 13, 2012
Hi, I've been looking at android tablets for a couple of weeks now and don't know which one to get. Im looking for a cheap-ish Chinese one but I just keep going round and round in circles because there are so many. I've come to narrow it down to between 3 or 4 tablets and need some help deciding. There is the Onda Vi40 Elite, the Zenithink ZT-280 C91 upgrade or the Cube U9GT-2. Also today I noticed another tablet in the market which is the Cube U30GT, it looks of a higher spec due to its processor but it costs a bit more, is it worth it and are there any more better tablets with similar spec to these? Any help will be muchly appreciated. Also I was looking on redtabletpc.com and saw some low prices and was wondering if it is a legitimate website or not. Thank you

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Hiller, welcome to the forum. In addition to comparing specs etc. I'd suggest you look down the main forum page ( http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/index.php ) for the forum dedicated to whatever tablet you're considering. Check to see what kind of problems the folks with that tablet are having and what support they're receiving from the folks in that forum. If there's no forum for the tablet you're considering, I'd suggest you look at another tablet. A little farther down that same page are the forums for our Supporting Vendors and you'll notice that RedTabletPC is one of them. As such, they have a vested interest in keeping our members happy.:rolleyes:

Feb 16, 2012
Hi, I've been looking at android tablets for a couple of weeks now and don't know which one to get. Im looking for a cheap-ish Chinese one but I just keep going round and round in circles because there are so many. I've come to narrow it down to between 3 or 4 tablets and need some help deciding. There is the Onda Vi40 Elite, the Zenithink ZT-280 C91 upgrade or the Cube U9GT-2. Also today I noticed another tablet in the market which is the Cube U30GT, it looks of a higher spec due to its processor but it costs a bit more, is it worth it and are there any more better tablets with similar spec to these? Any help will be muchly appreciated. Also I was looking on redtabletpc.com and saw some low prices and was wondering if it is a legitimate website or not. Thank you

Dear Hiller07 , Thanks for your support! yuandao n90 dualcore good choice , latest RK3066 Dualcore CPU, many good reviews from buyer ;)

Last edited: