Need help rooting Superpad 10.2' Tablet PC

Mycstro

Feb 19, 2011
Hi I'm new to the Android community made the switch from Apples OS. So I'm starting off with the Superpad 10.2" Tablet PC, on Google Android 2.1. :p

I've looked everywhere and can't locate any info on rooting this device. I haven't tried anything out yet (I like to know what I'm doing before I do it). Can anyone give me the basics on how I can root this device. :confused:

I have a Mac OSX/Linux Ubuntu/Windows 7 system so advice using any of those system would help. I would love to triple boot this tablet with linux/win 7/meego, but I want to start with the rooting basic first to gain an understanding of how the android system works. Any help would be apprecated. :rolleyes:

$new-10-2-epad-superpad-gps-wifi-hdmi-camera-tablet-pc_280594853692.jpg$superpad_android_tablet.jpg$superpad-102-tablet-pc-google-android-21-webcam-gp.jpg$hot-Christmas-Sales-10-2-Tablet-laptop-FLY-touch-2-Tablet-PC-SUPERPAD-x220-Android-OS.jpg

vino

Feb 22, 2011
same here, so whatever info u recieve could u please pass it along to me, thanks

redincali

Mar 2, 2011
This is my first post, just got my tablet in today. But, I ran UniversalAndroot on it and it rooted. I then installed Root Explorer and it asked for permission so I accepted it. I did install the Superuser.apk first, before rooting. I've uploaded the three Download (Superuser, UniversalAndroot, & Root Explorer). Hope this helps!

DroidOut

Mar 22, 2011
I received the same tablet yesterday so if you get the information about rooting the device please let me know the steps.

Thanks

mrbill

Mar 24, 2011
Same here new Superpad 10.2" [amazon] ordered today seem to be selling lots of them there. Hoping first on I get is good one.

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
The two links in my signature block were taken from the Flytouch II Firmware 3245 update thread. The first one is step by step instructions about how to root your tablet. The second one is a link to the Z4root apk. Good luck.

Sent from my Flytouch 2 Generation 2 using Android Tablet Forum App

asam

May 11, 2011
I can't find the links you are talking about would you please send them again? Thanks:)

The two links in my signature block were taken from the Flytouch II Firmware 3245 update thread. The first one is step by step instructions about how to root your tablet. The second one is a link to the Z4root apk. Good luck.

Sent from my Flytouch 2 Generation 2 using Android Tablet Forum App

jamezx

May 12, 2011
I have flytouch III and cannot root my device with z4root, because there is no USB debugging to switch on, as asked this software. Any ideas?

SmaRkieS

Apr 15, 2011
1. Download Launcher Pro.
2. Install Launcher Pro.
3. Tap the Home Button at the upper left, it will let you choose different type of launchers.
4. Select Launcher Pro.
5. Tap Menu Button = or at press the menu button at the top of your tablet.
6. Tap the + add
7. Tap Shortcuts
8. Scroll Down, and Tap the Activities.
9. Wait it will load, scroll down to Settings.
10. Scroll down and look for Development.
11. Press OK without changing the name.
12. On Desktop/Home Tap Development.
13. Check the USB Debugging.
14. Restart if necessary.
15. And your done ready to root.