LAN External Fast 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Adapter
WLAN Built-in 802.11b/g WLAN Card
Card Reader TF/MMC Card slot X 1
USB USB2.0 X 2
Audio Port Headphone X 1
AC Power Adaptor 100V Input, 9V DC Output, 2A
Battery Pack 2400 mAH Batteries
Color Black
Languages Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian , Lithuanian, Norwegian, Poland, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified)
Software Fring,QQ,MSN,Youtube,Google Map,Document to go,Multimedia Player,Email,Es File Explore,Application Store.
Package Contents:
1 x Epad Tablet
1 x AC adapter
1 x External RJ45/USB Pot
1 x user's manual
1 x packing box
103.jpg

55.jpg

33.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

christine

Jul 11, 2010
i hope some can help me i got the android 1.7 apad tablet how can i put apps on it how can i put a e-book on it how can i put a movie on it and it play i am getting very flustrated i had apps on it and my grandson unistalled them how do i get all it back.

joshua.lyon

Jun 11, 2010
Go into the market, and look at your downloads. You should be able to download them again from there.

Most of the 1.7 tablets don't have the Android Market, but you should be able to use one of the Market alternatives like SlideME.

Unfortunately, since the knock-off aPads like the Gome Flytouch looking unit above don't come with the Market and they usually come with slower processors they aren't as user friendly to someone who is just trying to get into the tablet market.

Gridwalker

Jul 12, 2010
The specs of this tablet are almost identical to the one that I just received through the post ... I put it into hibernation within a few hours of first turning it on and now it won't boot!

When turning it on, the tablet alternates between simply showing a black screen and getting to the first splash screen and freezing.

Can anyone tell me how I can get this thing back up and running?

Jul 11, 2010
I have the same tablet that's in the picture. The Android Market doesn't work you could find apps from Android Freeware: Download Free Android Software and Games

The model has now been updated with better CPU G-Sensor and Android 1.7.4 version and also a vibrator function.

There is no problems what so ever with these devices and the market works very easy!

To download a movie simply download it to your video folder from the internet or to an SD card.

These are amazing little computers for the price and im sure many, many things will be upgraded in future also.

If you would like any help with this device please leave a message.

Regards

Robert (Paradox)
Home - PARADOX-COMPUTERS

mattgsx

Jul 20, 2010
Just want to point out that the device first pictured and the device from the subsequent pictures are different devices. I have the device pictured below, and it has the Google Marketplace. The device on the top (with the all black) is a different device. It will be closer in specs to the M003. It also runs Android 1.6 (build 1.7.4) - version # and build # are different.

It's also worth mentioning that the device pictured in all but the last picture is sold mostly through Euogo, and the starting retail is $118.

ajcrafts

Aug 9, 2010
I have the same item and I can't use the e-reader on it. Completely confused by it and the instructions just don't exist, can you help me?

twees

Jul 30, 2010
get the aldiko reader and side-load it or install the slideme app and install from there. its great!

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
PSU units don't charge correctly here in the US I don't know how they charge in CH but not so well here.

1. They overheat
2. 50% only gets some what charged
3. Charger overheats
4. Plug connector doesn't go all the way into the hole.
5. Android v1.6 with Build 1.7.4 it's not Android 1.7.4 the next one up would be some 1.8.x then 2.1 then 2.2 and 3.0 (when it's available)

These pads/tablets are slow, but disabling background crap can then speed it up. I would install Advanced Task Killer Pro (Crazy Mode) and Memory Lite (Kill mode) to free up the CPU and RAM. Today I got another one in the mail (which I didn't order for) now with two plus the Gentouch 78 so I am testing it out with new mod settings I use with Gentouch on it. I got WD Passport hooked up to one of the two USB using the extender box. One I had shipped by to the seller in USA and not back to the OEM (vendor in China)

38754_420343252948_579882948_4883812_4785591_n.jpg

Update: Like the prior one VIA Chipset system I had last week this one does the same thing! 3 hrs and the battery only charged for 50% then starts do drain. Hangs, crashes app, browser connecting to sites just freezes! This is suppose to rotate when you turn the unit around it just doesn't do it and if it does it goes right back to the last know position. Poor design they didn't take into account overheating from the unit. If your going to ship these tablets to the USA, they need to be in English and tested for 48 hours before you shipped them out. Nobody wants lousy tablet to use even though it's very low price.

Last edited:

Donna

Aug 16, 2010
Where do u find the files u get down loaded. I am new @ this can't find them. And I can't get files to open to read or anything PLEASE HELP.

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
The device you have might have App Market, Market App, Wonder App Market, And App Market. But there are all sorts of sites you can go. Click here.

mattgsx

Jul 20, 2010
That's a known error with Google, and though it's not unique to tablets, the tablets are the worst about it.

Try logging into one of the other google services and syncing. Sometimes this fixes it. Otherwise, kill all Google running services (using either a 3rd party task manager or PKManager if you have nothing else installed), dump your cache and saved info for Marketplace and Google App Services, disconnect and reconnect wi-fi, and try again. If it asks for your login and password, you're good.

Though there's no sure answer to why this happens, I think part of the reason is that Google uses your tablet device and Google Account for identification. Since all tablets have the same MAC address and possibly other identifiers, Google has authentication issues. The other possibility is that Gome tried slipstreaming software downloads into the Market in order to bundle software that the device is supposed to ship with. Google is unable to authenticate the downloads, so it just kills your session.

Try a 3rd-party market like SAM (Slide-ME) or something else.