New Contest- Evaluation Unit Giveaway with poll

What would be your primary use for your tablet if you had one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rue pertbear

Sep 9, 2010
While my personal uses would be mainly browsing and ebook reading - the units primary purpose would be (with the use of a stand) to make it a sensory stimulation center for my profoundly disabled (mentally/physically) daughter. I would both use and adapt existing apps and get my techie friend to develop specific ones. It would combine numerous elements (image patterns-sounds-photos-recognizable voices/faces-music-short personalized video clips-some system of positive/negative selection-touch control) to prevent deterioration of sensory responses and promote a form of communication . The successes/failures of the project would be fed back to other similar carers and professional who i have discussed the needs and potential of technology to aid in an area both politically and commercially neglected.
Its a shame I live in the UK and probably dont qualify for the comp but thumbs up on the forum

Kouros

Sep 5, 2010
I am going to use it as an e-book reader and for some other things for my course in the university. Also use it as voip to talk with my family

charles

Aug 18, 2010
1. Checking email on the road
2. surfing the web
3.using business type apps.:reading and editing word and excel type docs.

djn541

Sep 9, 2010
would use this for all of the uses. Have been an android fan since the very beginning with the g1. I also want to write android apps and this could be a useful tool.

Wolfwalker527

Jul 26, 2010
When I get a tablet (whichever one I decide on when the time comes) it will be a combination of entertainment (MP3, video, etc), web browsing, E-book, and email that it is used for primarily. There would not be any one item it is really used for more than another item.

boludo

Sep 9, 2010
I would use while working as a police officer buy using the web browser to lookup my state's laws and on my lunch break for reading my comic books.

mbvonwald

Sep 9, 2010
I would use the device as an e-reader and to do research online. I would also use the device with Google productivity tools (Google Calendar, Contacts, Map Maker, etc...)

mandroid

Sep 9, 2010
I would use a tablet when I travel on business for web surfing and email. It would be a lot easier to transport than my laptop. If I could find VPN apps then I could log into my office workstation and would not need my laptop at all.....

kwitt

Sep 10, 2010
I would use to the device to start learning programming so I could make apps that I wish were possible that has not been thought up yet that could one day benefit and help others.

daemons

Sep 10, 2010
Well, my list is like a line: -most important is batterylife, secondly speed-> what we can use for mail,web /social networks/, multimedia....and a big advantage in tablet would be usb ports,cam, hdmi, bt /wifi is default :D /

Andrewnknight

Sep 10, 2010
I would use it as a ebook reader to defray costs of my college ministry and seminary education. I look forward to reading more. Thank you

closetteacher

Sep 10, 2010
There are absolutely zero android tablets sold or demo-ed in the entire state of Hawaii. I'm dying to see how a tablet performs. I think it could revolutionize and reinvigorate the stagnate public education system. You might think a $250 price tag might sound out of reach for students. But if it could last 3 years that would be about $80 per year for a device that could provide students and electronic planner, math, science, language arts, social studies, Physical Education books. Instant corrections of homework, online assistance explaining assignments, wikipedia, dictionary, video conference, the ability to do homework while waiting for the bus or sitting in traffic without sorting through books, papers, pencils...all in a 1 pound device rather than hauling a heavy backpack. Paper savings would be imense but it's the time savings in having centralized areas to turn in and receive assignments or auto correction of maybe 80% of the assignments that would be huge.

bobinh2otown

Sep 10, 2010
I am disabled and also a Starseed, Im concidered a lightworker "Which I bring forth (truth and concepts) With a voice.
Im here telling that nothing in reality is what it seems , we are all being held prisoner for way to long "from 9/11 to the wars around the world and global elite the luciferian groups who control us" the time of dec 21, 2012 is soon apon us and Im here saying we must get it right.. From freewill with no judgements and seperations to learning the truth that we are one small race of thousands that fill the galaxy and SOON -we will be a apart of it. I believe my mission is the most important ones in the world. We must learn the truth . google Bohemian Grove and building #7 from 9/11 .
Who do you serve....The darkness of the cabals. Or the true light of Jesus Christ.
Love & Light~!

Everything i write is true and can be felt ...A vibration of truth will resignate deep within when its told !
We still have time... "This is my lifes Mission" Not a job but my passion and Devine intervention.

Wake up & Stand up~!

Status
Not open for further replies.