New Member Vicki

Vic42

Dec 18, 2013
Hi all. Just bought a cheap Nextbook 7 inch Android tablet. Been wanting something for reading the internet on the road, getting weather reports, quickly checking something online, etc. Been playing with it all week, and learning how things work, how to find my apps. How Android is different from my Windows XP laptop. I'm usually the "go to guru" for my friends with computer questions, but now they have tablets and I've been useless. Playing with this little tablet has helped me a lot and i don't worry about tearing their tablet up while I'm learning the ropes. I'll definitely be asking questions of the experts here on this forum!

Jenifery

Oct 7, 2013
welcome Vicki, nice to see u here, and your Nextbook seems very helpful, enjoy yourself here

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Vicky, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your Nextbook tablet. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. If your friends ask any questions you need help with, just post the question in the appropriate forum for whatever tablet it is. For example, questions regarding your tablet would belong in the E Fun Tablets forum. I there isn't a forum for the tablet, post the question in the Android Tablet Q&A section. Enjoy your tablet and the forum!