Introducing me

trippap

Mar 13, 2011
I've just registered for androidtablets. I own two NOOKcolor devices, both rooted, and I'm a newbie to the world of Android. I teach a course named Introduction to Computers and Computer Applications at a community college, and I've been dealing with personal computers for about thirty years. My home network hosts five WinTel computers, one of which dual-boots Linux (Linux Mint) and XP. I've got two computer running XP, two running Vista varieties, and one running Win7. I've joined this community because I want to learn about dealing with Android, and in particular, working with Android as intended for phones and Android for tablets. My and my wife's phones are Sumsung Intercepts, so I see both worlds. I hope I can become a good contributor to this site as I learn the ropes.

moshe5368

Mar 13, 2011
I am entirely new to the android world having purchased an S7 Ideos tablet running 2.1. I am retired with a great deal of time on my hands. I run a desktop with Ultimate Edition 2.8 linux and 2 laptops running linux mint 8.0 and FreeBSD. I would love to delve into the inner workings of android (just d/l the SDK from Google) and plan to pick up a Motorola Xoom next month. I am glad I found this site and hope it to be a learning experience. Thanks for the tips. Moshe

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Hi there trippap and moshe5368... both of you welcome to the website and we appreciate you both contributing :)