New owner of Coby Kyros MID7014 and I really need help

dixiedamsel

Apr 28, 2012
I've read the manual 3 times and I still can't figure out how get this tablet to work. I can't get my computer to acknowledge it. I plug it in in and get error messages. :mad::mad:

All I want to do is to download some pdfs, videos and maybe some music. I don't know if I'll ever try going online with although I do like playing Angry Birds. :D

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

thank you for your kindness.

dixiedamsel

Apr 28, 2012
Ok. I've figured out on my own how to access the tablet and downloaded music to it. Will someone please tell me how to download pdfs and videos and how to get the tablet to access them?

dixiedamsel

Apr 28, 2012
Do
you have and External SD card???? If so just put it into your coputer and drag any file to it. Then install in tablet and go to GALLERY. Should list all file on SD.
If not SD then it is more complicated.

Thank you for your kindness in responding. I did manage to figure this out myself(with a lot of head banging) Now I just need to figure out why I can't access Google Play or anything on the Android Zoom site. I keep getting error messages that the sites are down or I have clicked on the blasted shopping bag. What shopping bag?