New Root/Full Working Play Store/Google Apps/Root-Explorer

gusduenas

Dec 25, 2011
hi I have a v971t dual core version v3c the update for jellybean 4.2.2 containes the resource zip and also this files inside of it: config_progress.xml, patch.zip, u-boot-orig.bin,
uImage_recovery, update.zip, and usb_spl.bin
Can I put those files on my sd card and try to use step 3?

let me know.

Gus

gusduenas

Dec 25, 2011
Hello I need some help I attempt to update the tablet using the update.zip and the patch.zip on my onda v971 t dual amlogic using a external tf card, what I had it is that right now the tablet is only on the onda logo and nothing happens, though I'm able to go to recovery, is there any other way to push the resource.v971t.4.22 to the tablet using adb on the recovery from onda it has an option called update from adb, can I done that and how it is done, do I need to push the update.zip or the resource.zip let me know...need help to recover my tablet.

saronistu

Mar 6, 2014
hi. i have Onda Vi30 tablet, but it is reselled by a company from my country, so it has another ROM. what root method should i choose?

Nanatan

Apr 10, 2014
Hello, first timer here and im curious cause i just recently bought a Onda V975 and i cant press buttons like OK or CANCEL or any of those and im also curious do i need a external SD-Card to firmware it or whatever its called? im sorta new to this whole fixing pad things but as it is now i cant even surf on the damn thing.