new user n really need some help x

Oct 1, 2011
hi, i bought an android tablet, trying to set t up so that i dont have to do it on xmas day, went into google to c if the games my little girl likes to play are all set up etc, went onto barbie website , came up with like a piece of lego with a queston mark on it ? what does this mean, also it says this page adapted for your browser comes from Mattel Inc. - International Splash Page - UK and is not endorsed by google, could some1 plz tell me what this means, thanks xxx

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
It probably mean that site requires java but android doesn't support java in browsers

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Androidicus

Sep 4, 2011
More specifically, that symbol means the site is using Adobe Flash and some tablets aren't equipped to run Flash at all depending on hardware & OS.

What is the name/brand of tablet you bought for her?
What are some of the hardware specs?
What version of Android are you running?

Providing information like this will allow us help you better because you MAY have to return the tablet and buy a more powerful one if games and multimedia are your main purpose.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Quite often sites display the flash symbol rather than automatically loading, if you just touch the icon, (assuming your tablet supports flash and you have it installed) it will load the flash content.
Thought I should edit to clarify, I meant that the browser displays the symbol instead of loading the flash content.
Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited: