Newest Firmware for Novo 7 Elf Android 4.0.3,support Android market (play store)

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Hi guys:

Ainol just release the newest firmware for the NOVO 7 ELF version, the changelog is:
[FONT=&#24494]1、Mail 400 GPU driver update, better 2D/3D [/FONT]performance;
[FONT=&#24494]2、[/FONT]optimize the build-in optimize
[FONT=&#24494]3、suppot HTML5/M3U8 new format, watch online movie directly;[/FONT]
4. support flash 11.1
[FONT=&#24494]6 make camera support ZOOM IN/OUT function,support 720P[/FONT]
[FONT=&#24494]9、fix some problem when you insert U driver[/FONT]
[FONT=&#24494]10 add the google service frame, support android market directly[/FONT]

there are also other advantages, you can flash the new firmware by yourself to check.

firmware download link:
Novo7Elf0302.zip

the update method, is the same as before. ( there are usb driver and update tools in the file you just downloaded)

if you still don't know how to update, you can PM me , i will give you detail instructions.

It is really a great tablet, the new firmware make it more steady ,Mcbub have this tablet in stock, if you want to buy, just click here

Novo 7 Elf
[FONT=微软雅黑, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

mink29

Mar 20, 2012
im having problems flashing my elf i get to the part where you hold menu button ( the one with three lines /NOT the home button think thats right ?) then plug in lead and pressing start button 5 times all that happens is livesuit dissapears nothing seems to happen after that.
how long to you hold button down for before it should start. Ive been doing this with the elf powered off which i think is right.
any help would be gratfully received.

thanks in advance

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
first you should open the livesuit software,and then power off your tablet pc, press home button,and then connect your novo 7 elf with the computer, at the same time,press the power on button for 5-6 times, about 10-15seconds, your computer will ask you to install the usb driver,and then you can install that,and repeat the steps, choose the new firmware, do the updating.

im having problems flashing my elf i get to the part where you hold menu button ( the one with three lines /NOT the home button think thats right ?) then plug in lead and pressing start button 5 times all that happens is livesuit dissapears nothing seems to happen after that.
how long to you hold button down for before it should start. Ive been doing this with the elf powered off which i think is right.
any help would be gratfully received.

thanks in advance

neil0906

Mar 21, 2012
Has any tried video call using Skype after the upgrade? I could not seem to get mine working. It just show a blank screen. Can anyone please help?

mink29

Mar 20, 2012
i think the usb drivers are installed as computer recognises when i plug elf in when it is switched on.( is that correct)
Is the home button the one with the house on it?
if the above is correct can you give me a step by step instruction ( sorry for being thick )

cheers mink

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
mine is the same,i think we should wait other skype version to check, it has better than before, at least we can see others , lol
I can now see the video of the other party but my video is still blank. Do you think there is a problem with my elf? The camera features functions well so I dont think there is something wrong with its camera. Thank you so much for your help. =)

azelez

Mar 25, 2012
I have the same problem with the Skype.
I can see the other party, but they cannot see me.

Has anybody tried older version of Skype??? Or a version we can pick the Camera?

mine is the same,i think we should wait other skype version to check, it has better than before, at least we can see others , lol

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
hi azelez;

please check the post here,we already find a working skype apk for our NOVO 7 ELF, can see each other.

you can try that. we already tested.

I have the same problem with the Skype.
I can see the other party, but they cannot see me.

Has anybody tried older version of Skype??? Or a version we can pick the Camera?

Anaqdin

May 2, 2012
I just bought a Ainol Novo7 Elf tablet.

System specs are:
Novo7_ELF
Android 4.0.3
baseband version 1.0
kernel version 3.0.8

Can I use this installer (Novo7Elf0302.zip) for my tablet, I need to install Google Play

Stormium

Apr 20, 2012
Hi guys:

Ainol just release the newest firmware for the NOVO 7 ELF version, the changelog is:
[FONT=&amp]1、Mail 400 GPU driver update, better 2D/3D [/FONT]performance;
[FONT=&amp]2、[/FONT]optimize the build-in optimize
[FONT=&amp]3、suppot HTML5/M3U8 new format, watch online movie directly;[/FONT]
4. support flash 11.1
[FONT=&amp]6 make camera support ZOOM IN/OUT function,support 720P[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]9、fix some problem when you insert U driver[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]10 add the google service frame, support android market directly[/FONT]

there are also other advantages, you can flash the new firmware by yourself to check.

firmware download link:
Novo7Elf0302.zip

the update method, is the same as before. ( there are usb driver and update tools in the file you just downloaded)

if you still don't know how to update, you can PM me , i will give you detail instructions.

It is really a great tablet, the new firmware make it more steady ,Mcbub have this tablet in stock, if you want to buy, just click here

Novo 7 Elf
[FONT=&#24494]
[/FONT]
I love it when I can optimize the build-in optimize. My favourite thing to do.