Nextbook Premium 8 Newbie

EdeBee

Nov 5, 2011
Hello everyone. I just received my new Nextbook Premium 8 Tablet. I'm so confused... worst than I was with my first smartphone Droid2 global. Don't know how but when I try to download an application onto my Nextbook, the download is directed to my Droid phone. I have ATT Uverse internet service and Verizon wireless phone service. Should I set up a yahoo account (AT&T) instead of Google (Verizon) on the Nextbook? I was only prompted to set up a google (gmail) account on the Nextbook. Does any of this makes sense or have to totally lost my mind already? Thanks for any assistance to help me get started going down the right path.:eek:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. I'm glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. I'm moving your questions to the Android Tablet Q&A section of the form. Someone there should be able to help you out.

monodioo

Nov 9, 2011
Great! A NP8 user xDD. I hope that you now have resolved your problem. If not, I think that you should have check your market's settings first, to see if the NP8 is on the list of your devices yet.
And I think its kinda impossible, since the NP8 doesnt have Android Market pre-installed. You need to install it first via ADB or Astro. And sign up with your gmail account (1 account can accept various devices) and later it will show up in ur devices list on the Market. That's when you can download apps to your NP.

Hope this can help.