Notion Ink Adam pre order

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
preorderadam.jpg

Notion Ink Adam now available for pre order. This is fantastic news for all of us that are ready for a high quality tablet that’s not contracted to a wireless carrier. This tablet has some great specs and fetures including a 3.2 megapixel swivel camera, a ten inch display with an option for Pixel Qi screen (What's So Special about Pixel Qi's Multipurpose Display - Tested ) It will also be upgradable to Ginger bread (2.3) and Honeycomb (3.0). To read the full specs and features visit Notion Ink Adam

The pre order is first open to people who have commented on Notion inks blog and then will be open to the general public after. The prices range from 375.33 to 549.99. Some other notable information is in the future there will be different colored strips that can be interchangeable to add some personality to your tablet. If you would like to read more about the Notion Ink Adam visit FIAT LUX! « Notion Ink

Rrok007

Nov 21, 2010
Does it come with the red hooded cape? Cause $375 is an okay price, but I'm not paying any more than that unless I get the cape too.

pi911

Aug 23, 2010
Finally! I hope "pre-order" means comes out in the next month, unlike the eLocity A7.

mpit52

Aug 10, 2010
this looks like a nice solid tablet...Wish it was a little less then $375 but I might just have to spoil myself.

TabletConnect

Aug 4, 2010
This tablet could be the one to rival the iPad. Unfortunately, no one has come close. The Notion Ink Adam as the right specs, the amazing UI (assuming it works as intended), and priced right.

davidcp82

Dec 7, 2010
mmm interesting I m thinking to buy an android tablet .. may be this one is the best option. a little expensive , but checking the website this has all that I need.
It was not clear for me now it s running Android 2.2 ???? if I bought one now is it possible to upgrade to 2.3 or 3.0??

TabletConnect

Aug 4, 2010
mmm interesting I m thinking to buy an android tablet .. may be this one is the best option. a little expensive , but checking the website this has all that I need.
It was not clear for me now it s running Android 2.2 ???? if I bought one now is it possible to upgrade to 2.3 or 3.0??

Apparently, Notion Ink will be working on trying to make sure it can be upgraded to 2.3 an 3.0. The hardware can support it but its the coding that NI needs to modify to make sure it works on theirs.

This is probably going to be the best Android tablet coming out in the next month or so. However, you should wait until it actually goes on sale. Not sure if you saw this article but AndroidPolice is questioning some of the policies of Notion Ink plus the fact that no videos or pictures exist of this item. ALthough NI stated it will release videos on the 18th.

jglen490

Dec 13, 2010
I've been following the developing story of Android. I'm not big on smartphones, but the idea of a platform to replace my aging Palm Zire 31 is intriguing. I'm mostly into info organization, with some interest in having easy access to a some multmedia.

I see that Android, while mostly phone centric, is recognizing that small form factor computing platforms are also valid ways of looking at the universe. I've been carrying two devices for some time, now; a phone and a PDA. That combination works for me.

I'll be following what happens and will be looking for a small device to replace - and more - my ZIre.

mrtubz69

Dec 5, 2010
Well I want to win the tablet giveaway for my mom, but I wanna know if this has unlocked 3G cuz I will save for this if it is for her.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Android Tablet Forum App

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Well I want to win the tablet giveaway for my mom, but I wanna know if this has unlocked 3G cuz I will save for this if it is for her.

The pro order page doesnt say anything about selling the tablet cheaper on a contract so from that information it wont be tied down to a carrier

mrtubz69

Dec 5, 2010
I have a vow sim for my D2G will it work in tablet?

ShadowHunter

Dec 7, 2010
Keep an eye on CES 2011, the official launch will be presented there (Pre-ordering is possible since Dec 6, but the high-ends with PixelQ are already out of stock)