Now I feel stupid

oldfatguy

May 9, 2012
I have worked with computers for many years (learned on DOS). When I retired I purchased a smart phone with an android system and loved it so much I got a tablet recently. Mainly because the games etc I played on the phone kept running the battery down and the little screen is not big enough for my old eyes. However now I am feeling really stupid, trying to find and download apps/games for the tablet. I know how to get an app sent to my computer and/or my phone but there is no phone number associated with the tablet. One site (amazon) even asked for my cell number. I do not want the app sent to my cell but to my tablet.???? any thoughts? Can I purchase or download a free app on my computer then transfer it to the tablet? It came with cables to hook up to the computer.:confused::confused:

J

jimbo7630

Last edited by a moderator:

oldfatguy

May 9, 2012
I have the Connect Visual Land tablet 7 in with 4.0 O S. However it will not let me download from Google play (at least that is what I have heard) that may be different now. It does have getjar but almost impossible to find stuff on that site.

Last edited:

oldfatguy

May 9, 2012
I have not figured out how to link it to my google account yet? Any ideas? thanks

JustMe21

May 5, 2012
If you don't want your phone and your tablet to share apps, then create a new Gmail account and use that. Or you can install the app to your phone then use ES File Explorer to back up the program and then copy the .apk file to the tablet and install it, then uninstall it form the phone.