Off-Topic Discussion

Hulk Hogan lives about 5 miles from me and Randy Savage lived near here also.

Greg and his wife each called me today to hear how their pigs were doing :)

Chris called it and now that you mention your neighbors I can't help but see the resmblance... any chance this is you?

;)

$1823881169.jpg

Schnoidz in action

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all x coming to my party...I was busy registering my new nook with B&N. I didn't get the update yet so I'm going to keep it on stock tomorrow to see of I get it
Let me go fix my signature and charge my nook so I can finally play a little! Soooo excited!!!!??
Gg
Well, is it charged up yet?

Yes,Schnoidz, while you were talking about pigs and wrestlers I ' ve been all over the place and already posted 2 sctrenshots in my thread and I'm already charging "my nook" (how sweet it sounds) again.
Gg

Sent from my LG-MS690 using Android Tablet Forum

Goodness, I am from Bradenton.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

Only a couple things I miss about the area, the food. My fokes still live there, and every time we visit, we have to eat at DaRuMa, Columbia's and the Blue Dolphin (has the best french toast in the world)

Only a couple things I miss about the area, the food. My fokes still live there, and every time we visit, we have to eat at DaRuMa, Columbia's and the Blue Dolphin (has the best french toast in the world)

Mmmmmmm...French toast,I have to try this place...how far from Miami?
gloria

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

I' m here.,, hope not to late, ready to celebrate with you!

Hi Gloria, I repartitioned it while I was waiting since it had the newer format. After that it wanted me to register again but after 3 tries with it telling me to call B&N I just restored the backup from my 1st Nook before it was rooted. now it's like a new Nook that's just been registered. After doing all the formats and reformats I'm very confident to install any ROM now!

I guess it's time to change my signature soon ;)

I was just reading a message from Avi, who already got the cable I sent him last week, we have to celebrate that too, I was afraid it would get lost on it's way to India!
Let's toast to good endings!
gg

hey folks in case you are even remotely interested in all things Middle-Earth, I just launched my Kickstarter project to help support a fanfilm website for my spoof of Toklien's The Hobbit - this site contains media- photos, concept art, music, commentary, and the full length movie (divided into three 30 minute parts). The goal of the project is to raise funds to support the website for 3 years - until about the time Peter Jackson comes out with the real movie - The Hobbit

so please drop by, explore, leave a comment and if you want to, kick in a buck or two to support

the project page here- The Nobbit Project

and here's the fan site

concept art from the movie
AnimaTechnica, I was sorry to get the email this morning that the Kickstarter project didn't reach it's goal THIS TIME. Please let us know when you try again so we can spread the word and reach the goal soon. Best of luck!

Update: As I was typing this I heard email come in. It was my link to the "high res concept 'art' of The Nobbit"! Thanks AnimaTechnica :)

Last edited:
Back