probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Yes I have tried it. Its a little buggy but still pretty good

Sent from my incredible using Android Talert Forum

npmt

Dec 6, 2010
Works, but video to Mac didn't work (either ways)
chat works

Sent from my Ideos S7 using Tapatalk

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
its there on the market and i used it on my hiapad m701r and it work but video didnt work to the computer but then i tried it on my droid incredible and the back camera showed up on the computer. so what i think is with two devices running on the same wifi network it might not let the video stream, just an idea i havent had time to test it yet

Mdwills3521

Dec 30, 2010
its there on the market and i used it on my hiapad m701r and it work but video didnt work to the computer but then i tried it on my droid incredible and the back camera showed up on the computer. so what i think is with two devices running on the same wifi network it might not let the video stream, just an idea i havent had time to test it yet

Not for the S7. Look on the website it isn't availablefor the S7. I've looked on the market many times so don't tell me it's on there.

xtra30

Jan 9, 2011
yes i see that now nothing seem to work but fring and tango nothing else works oovoo works on my pad but it only works out of my rear camera so that dont work ether but thanks any way i will be buy a new phone and mabe a new pad this month i luv my huawei just hope it dosen't get left behind so thanks goodoane