Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Cool thanks for sharing

Sent from my incredible using Android Talert Forum

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Sam is slideme just search slideme or you could probably just search opera browser for android and I bet you will find it

Sent from my incredible using Android Talert Forum

TABMOMMI

Dec 17, 2010
my sam does not load. idk whats wrong with it and im through with trying to get it to work. can some one please send the opera apk through

dredrian

Dec 23, 2010
was able to also ddownload Opera 10.0 Beta too, neither one let me connect to 39clues.com yet...still says need Flash Player but able to get other apps in the Opera market to load :)

the 9 year old keeps asking me how much it will cost to get Flash Player so he can just buy it??? LOL

Is there a Brand Name tab the sylvania is just like to pick for the specific file downloads?? Trying to get Mario Bros.

Last edited:

jazzback

Dec 26, 2010
The workaround is use the Zenith link zt 180 as the defatlt unit it uses the same processor and configuration of the syvania pad:cool: as for flash i would wait for Sylvania to get the new firmware ready... i read in another forum that should be a release of new firmware at the end of Jan or feb but it is all rumors. i have not heard anything from sylvania.

was able to also download Opera 10.0 Beta too, neither one let me connect to 39clues.com yet...still says need Flash Player but able to get other apps in the Opera market to load :)

the 9 year old keeps asking me how much it will cost to get Flash Player so he can just buy it??? LOL

Is there a Brand Name tab the sylvania is just like to pick for the specific file downloads?? Trying to get Mario Bros.