"Out of Memory" error - PLEASE HELP!!!

looneegirl

Mar 17, 2011
I have been using my tablet since December with very little difficulty. Last week, I was flying home and my tablet ran out of batteries when I was watching a movie. I didn't think much of it until i charged it and it has been acting strangely ever since. I cannot install any applications because I get an "out of memory" error. when i look in the applications, there are no "third party" applications installed (I deleted them all), and there are very few applications installed by default. I have reset the device with the button on the back about 10 times. I have tried the "reset" that comes under the "privacy" in the Settings. I have reformatted my SD card. I am at a complete loss at this point as to what to do. Is there another factory reset or a system restore type function???

I sent an email to the "contact us" on the sylvania (digitalgadgets) site. I have yet to receive a response. I am past the point where I can take this back to the store. Rather than banging my head into the wall repeately, I would appreciate any suggestions from someone who is more knowledgable about Android than myself. PLEASE HELP!!!!

st0ne

Mar 1, 2011
This is a problem a few of us are having. We are working on a solution....
What Tablet do you have? the SYNET7LP ($170+ unit) or the SYTABEX7 ($99 unit)?

looneegirl

Mar 17, 2011
According to the "About Device" it is the SYNET7LP. I read a few of the other posts and it seems like this may have come with a system upgrade, but I haven't done an upgrade (at least I don't think that I did) since early January. The "about device" also says it is Firmware - DG2.02 and the Kernel - 2.6.32.9 under the version is listed warits@msuG #43

Is there a way to attach this to my PC and force a factory default? I have tried to contact the tech support to no avail, and my past experience with them was not stellar either.