Pandawill choices?

DWhite

Oct 23, 2010
I was looking into getting a tablet from Pandawill because with the free shipping it seem to be the cheapest and most things said about it on this site are good. My only problem is I was going to get the M701-R but it does not show up on their web site anymore.

Am I correct in assuming that all of the multi-touch tablets have similar roms?
I have read a lot of good things about the about The Gpad G10, M701-R and M701.
I would get the G10 upgraded for the 4GB storage but I think I would like a HDMI out.

Pandawill has at least two other tablets with the same basic configuration as the M701-R minus the remote, which I would not use anyway.

M7003 and M7001

Money is an issue because this would be a toy/test device. I do not have a smart phone or any other tablet like device.

Needs:
G-Sensor (for games)
3D-Acceleration
Multi-touch

Camera
Upgrade to android 2.2 for performance boost (I have read)

CPU: Telechip is good but Cortex A8 would be better. Flash is not a big concer yet.

LS650

Nov 11, 2010
I can only tell you about the Gpad G10. I am generally very pleased with it. I would rate it an 8/10. Android 2.1 works well, good battery life and WiFi range, reliable. The web cam is supposed to be 1.3 Mp, I suspect it is not as image quality is poor. For casual browsing, gaming, etc. the G10 is great.

tech4pk

Nov 26, 2010
even, I agree the above quote. G10 is the best bet, and I had ordered one on yesterday. Now, the upgraded aluminum back looks good quality product.

titoinpr

Oct 13, 2010
I just got my m701-r sku#8883 from pandawill and can say for the price the m701r is da best for da price. Now as for buying form pandawill, i would say DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!. They mislead you on there inventory. They took my order on oct 29 and i just got my pad today. I paid xtra for shpping and they sent regular mail. They always say that they sent your order but they dont. Out of years of buying online from Asia i can say that after reading up on pandawill, i will say NEVER BUY FROM THEM.

titoinpr

Oct 13, 2010
I just got my m701-r sku#8883 from pandawill and can say for the price the m701r is da best for da price. Now as for buying form pandawill, i would say DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!. They mislead you on there inventory. They took my order on oct 29 and i just got my pad today. I paid xtra for shpping and they sent regular mail. They always say that they sent your order but they dont. Out of years of buying online from Asia i can say that after reading up on pandawill, i will say NEVER BUY FROM THEM.

qioeler

Sep 28, 2010
before you buy, you first see the internet to find these buyer's reviews, then to decide where to buy

SG8

Nov 30, 2010
I have bought from Pandawill quite a few times and have had no problems at all with them, items were shipped quickly and express was used when I chose that option. Am placing another order with them soon as well.

MikeDeZ

Dec 13, 2010
I ordered an Ethernet to USB adapter and a 3G USB modem for the G10 and they arrived within 2 weeks. The internal processing time took a week and shipping was a few days.

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
my experience with them hasn't been good - lots of can do promises in the sales phase , once the gt the money its one excuse after anotehr why parts are late

then when you get the parts and they are defective, it is hard to get a replacement or a refund

first they want you to cover shipping back charges - which ends up costing half to the same as the tablet itself - they delay as much as they can, then bank on you not wanting to waste more money for shipping back and eat up the cost of the defective part - so beware - if i had to do it again, i'd pay the extra 50 to get it from the US whee consumer laws do help protect you

i think i finally decided what i want,
Buy Gpad G10 Upgraded Android 2.1 MID 7 Inch 1080P 3D Game 4GB Gravity Sensor Camera Support GPS Silver compare price at pandawill.com

is the item good? how about the shop?

Price seems pretty good for free shipping
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=21125

Last edited:

anonydata

Jan 20, 2011
Hi,

I am not sure where to post this. It is not my nature but I feel that this vendor ](pandawill) should be avoided.

At this point I would say due to customer service this vendor should not be awarded your business.

Really I take the time to put this in a place for folks to review and use as a point of caution.

My particular issue was the vendor mis-represented a product and in over (4) months has not resolved the issue (not for a lack of clear and voluminous sets of communications).

So a word of warning. There are many vendors to pick from (some that advertise and support this site) --- I suggest you do NOT do business with Pandawill.

I am open to input on vendors that are suggested.

Thank you (I hope I have not offended the folks at this site nor bent rules in expressing this opinion/note)

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
anonydata: What product did you purchase, and how was it not as listed? Also, can you elaborate on how their customer service was bad for you?