Pandigital Screen Protector

scribble

Jan 3, 2011
I got a 7" white pandigital for chistmas and headed to the mall to snag some accessories. I guess it isn't huge yet, but I did find one store that sold screen protectors for it that reduced finger prints. Pandigital Novel eReader Tablet Screen Protector [Pandigital Novel eReader Tablet Screen Protector] - $19.95 : Screen Protectors, Cases, Scratch, Shields, Armor, Guards | XO Skins They installed it for me, but the install looks simple enough, just like putting on a big sticker.

I also snagged a black silicone case at bed bath and beyond of all places to protector it if I drop it.

scribble

Jan 3, 2011
There was also some smuggy look to it, but that went away after a day of so. Just had to dry out I guess.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Woah $19.99 for a screen protector.. is that an industry normal price? Seems high to me...

fran76

Dec 25, 2010
XO Skins is the perfect Pandigital Novel eReader Tablet Screen Protector, and has been custom-designed to fit perfectly. XO Skins is extremely easy to install and leaves your device crystal clear without that orange-peel look. Our thin and clear Skin allows you to continue to dock or holster your Pandigital Novel, leaving it virtually unnoticeable. XO Skins also fills in 95% of any existing scratches, thus improving the look of an already worn screen.

Well, I think 20 bucks plus S&H for ONE screen is KINDA high :p
There is a WPDN screen on AMAZON.Com that is 29.95! For ONE!!!
I bought 3 screens made for a SAMSUNG 7" Tab for 7 bucks all I had to do was trim the bottom about 1 inch so it didnt hang off or look odd (but my purple gel cover thingy covers it anyways)
BUT what I like about this 20 buck one is the part I copy/pasted above how it "fills in" 95% of scratches. Thats kinda cool. I may bite the bullet and go for it. Hell, in my day I have spent 2o bucks on far wooorse things ;) lolz..
Ciao-Ciao Pandig Fam..

Primevci

Jan 30, 2011
XO Skins is the perfect Pandigital Novel eReader Tablet Screen Protector, and has been custom-designed to fit perfectly. XO Skins is extremely easy to install and leaves your device crystal clear without that orange-peel look. Our thin and clear Skin allows you to continue to dock or holster your Pandigital Novel, leaving it virtually unnoticeable. XO Skins also fills in 95% of any existing scratches, thus improving the look of an already worn screen.

Well, I think 20 bucks plus S&H for ONE screen is KINDA high :p
There is a WPDN screen on AMAZON.Com that is 29.95! For ONE!!!
I bought 3 screens made for a SAMSUNG 7" Tab for 7 bucks all I had to do was trim the bottom about 1 inch so it didnt hang off or look odd (but my purple gel cover thingy covers it anyways)
BUT what I like about this 20 buck one is the part I copy/pasted above how it "fills in" 95% of scratches. Thats kinda cool. I may bite the bullet and go for it. Hell, in my day I have spent 2o bucks on far wooorse things ;) lolz..
Ciao-Ciao Pandig Fam..

it installs nice but the 95% scratch thing is bs i have a few very small ones hardly noticeable when its on and it did not do anything to them so i suppose my scratch's where all the 5% category.. its easy to install just waiting for the "micro bubbles" do disperse.. i would give xo skins 3 out of 5... no orange peel so thats a plus...

maryjudith123

Feb 2, 2011
I just purchased an otterbox defender and I had the mirror screen protector on there and I had to remove that due to lack of response on the keypad while texting and what not, now that I have removed that I have a major issue with the watermarks on the screen is really looking fugly and makes it blurry. What can I do about this ? Just cut the screen on this 50.00 case ?

scribble

Jan 3, 2011
Word of warning, do not clean these with windex, just use the spray bottle. I just read it can eat the coating. The spray bottle is just water and dish soap so if it runs out just refill it.