PanImage Media Tablet 7" Google Android WiFi Multimedia for $129.95 free s/h at QVC

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
TSV at QVC later this week.

jODD4l.jpg

This is just like Maylong M-150 and Flytouch/ePads with 24-pin connector
Price shown on QVC is $153.99 too much money for these. This one can use the latest Tablet Zone Tz21111c ROM MOD. Since it's based on the WMT2xxxx

24-pin connector type not 30-pin connector type used by ipod/iphone/itouch/ipad

Source: QVC
PDF Manual: Manual

divergent192

Nov 25, 2010
Hello, I just ordered this tablet and was wondering if anyone had further information on how to root it or install custom roms. Thank you!

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Hello, I just ordered this tablet and was wondering if anyone had further information on how to root it or install custom roms. Thank you!

I've ordered also when I got home tonight! They have sold over 59,000 as of 12:47am. Current Rooted ROMs for Maylong M-150 and there is one from me will work. I'll test it when I get it to make sure. I still couldn't find any data from FCC on this model to make sure the CPU was the same as the M-150 It seems it is. Maylong web site has their model for $99.99 with free shipping and $25 bucks for the case with USB keyboard for it. I did order that later on in the week for $125 bucks. I did that to support the product more.

divergent192

Nov 25, 2010
I've ordered also when I got home tonight! They have sold over 59,000 as of 12:47am. Current Rooted ROMs for Maylong M-150 and there is one from me will work. I'll test it when I get it to make sure. I still couldn't find any data from FCC on this model to make sure the CPU was the same as the M-150 It seems it is. Maylong web site has their model for $99.99 with free shipping and $25 bucks for the case with USB keyboard for it. I did order that later on in the week for $125 bucks. I did that to support the product more.

Nice, actually I joined your forums earlier so I guess I'll keep posted in the Hands on Review PanImage R79RT2W5 forum. I just have a rooted Droid X atm and I'm new to the tablet scene, so any other helpful knowledge or instructions would be great. Thanks again!

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Look under Gome Flytouch section basically the same thing. I'll do a hands on when I get it.

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Over 63,000 sold and now they're sold out by 10am EST. They're taking wait list orders. Trying to get more in before xmas!

Zenya

Nov 24, 2010
I ordered mine and a few people in my family ordered it as well.
a good point about QVC.. if you don't like it you can send it back without restocking fees.

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
I ordered mine and a few people in my family ordered it as well.
a good point about QVC.. if you don't like it you can send it back without restocking fees.

I was trying to get my in-laws and brother-in-law in on this great deal. True QVC and HSN have great return policy, but you know they want you to be happy with your product(order). I had HSN send me back an item that I needed before a certain time. They did. Before I had sent back the defective one. Great service.

yester5

Nov 26, 2010
Great to know about QVC service...I was able to order one of these this morning right before they sold out...can't wait to get it.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
I really hope some of the people who bought this actually read this following message:

It is to your best interest to get your money back for this product before it ships to your door.

In my opinion, this is one of the worst Android tablets ever engineered. As an Android device, it can suffice as an ebook reader that stays plugged in. Otherwise, it will do nothing for you.

We see complaints about these very tablets underperforming and being extremely easy to break every day here at Androidtablets.net. There are much better choices even at the $130 price range.

If you choose to refund this piece of junk. Congratulations. You just saved yourself a lot of headaches.

Since the US doesn't ship during the weekend, I'll evaluate the situation for a bit longer and consider getting a post on the front page to have this message as clear as possible to everyone.

I've been monitoring Android tablets for months. It never made sense to buy a VIA based device for more than $100 back then. It makes even less sense today. Today,

Nov 27, 2010
As I just ordered this android tablet from QVC and am a new (and thus inexperienced) user of any kind of tablet, could you please elaborate as to what the negatives of this are so I can decide if I wish to cancel my order today? I am middle-aged but have adult children who often help me through the technology when I'm stumped. I was looking at the Nook Color or the Kindle but when I saw this, of course, I bit and ordered it as it was cheaper but looked okay to my novice eye. What are the negatives of it? Thanks so much for any and all help you can provide....

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
I think the some members feel they don't like VIA CPU and WMT brand. But frankly the tablets like this are very popular. You get a lot for the money. Now that I've stepped in to make it run faster so you could use it. Because when you buy it's slow, after you tweaked it then it runs quicker. I've ordered this one to help users out with it. I am committed to make sure of it. Just like I am doing for Maylong M-150 owners. Flytouch and ePad. They got some really quick Rooted ROMs. Can't find anything out there for prices like this. Times are tuff as it is when it comes to money. People are looking for something that works but for less. I can't see spending $200, $400, $500, $600, $800 or 1 grand on a tablet. Just like Laptops and Netbooks prices did come down. The market has to change. But until that happens then these tablets are the best right now once you tweak them! :)

Pros:

7"
10/100mbps port
2x USB HOST/OTA
256MB RAM
2GB NANDA
32GB MicroSDHC
Panel has one of the best color, contrast and brightness.

Epad tablet
149846_456224457948_579882948_5607755_335018_n.jpg

I had use that tablet more than all of the 8 tablets I'v used. Next 4 making it 12 tablets will be put to some good use. If you get the QVC tablet open it up and use it. No matter what you do with it QVC will allow you to return it until January 31st 2011. But in the main time we can make it run at a good speed load the apps you see in the picture and have fun with it!

Android Community for ePad and M-150 is growing these tablets are selling very well I see online.

M-150 you can get $25 bucks with free shipping This will work on the PanImage and ePad. I got one on order also.

case/usb keyboard
M150_Carry_Case_Keyboard.JPG

Below you have WD 250GB external HDD, USB stick and 100mbp connection all without the need of any extra power to run them on these devices

40272_422613372948_579882948_4940483_589094_n.jpg

Cons:

It's slow out of the box with the prior Builds the WMT2 are slightly faster than the 1.xxx Builds where.

To correct the Cons like I have said once you tweak by updating the ROM will increase the CPU by 350MHz, 375MHz, 384MHz, 400MHz the new VIA + CPU some have got 500MHz. Tweak additional hardware to increase RAM and system, increase the WiFi and battery life.

Last edited:

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Update 98,000 units sold but there is also a wait list count to include. The item is SOLD OUT! To bad QVC Corp Executives didn't think about having 500,000 units and those would have sold out as well. I am sure more than one was ordered by customers as there was no limit to how many you can buy. Also Maylong is now selling Maylong M-150 was selling along side of this tablet for $99 with free UPS ground shipping and if you really wanted you could get the Case/USB combo deal for $125 with free shipping. So you saved $4 bucks. Still both deals are very good for what you get.