PanImage Media Tablet 7" Google Android WiFi Multimedia for $129.95 free s/h at QVC

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Yeah I do...
My mom saw it on Thanksgiving say....
I saw it...
I looked interested
When I saw 2.0 GB I was like WTF!?!?!
I saw the wi-fi issues...
No firmware updates
No games or apps
My mom hated it because it didn't have an facebook app.
It died quickly....
4 hours to charge... That's more than an iPad!
And the issue is... The RAM
It is to slow....
Upsetting in my opinion

I know it's actually pretty terrible, especially for people who have never used Android before... That's why I recommend against it in general.

This isn't Android's fault. This is one of the worse products ever to run Android. I promise.

Nov 30, 2010
I know it's actually pretty terrible, especially for people who have never used Android before... That's why I recommend against it in general.

This isn't Android's fault. This is one of the worse products ever to run Android. I promise.

Thank you..... But for some reason I don't think you can upgrade the firmware

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
But those are not shipped out until 12/13 how did you get one so quick? Plus not all apps are going to be loaded. You have to download them.

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Well there 9" looks like this..

149856_470321397948_579882948_5803334_6755632_n.jpg

Nov 30, 2010
I dunno QVC? Lol And My screen doesn't look anything like that.....
I have the one that looks like the iPad.... Makes no sense....
I have no phone apps... Lmao....
They don't have facebook yet....

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
I dunno QVC? Lol And My screen doesn't look anything like that.....
I have the one that looks like the iPad.... Makes no sense....
I have no phone apps... Lmao....
They don't have facebook yet....

I build the screen to look like that. With all the tablets I have. This one isn't that bad. Battery last a very long time it's over 4110mAH. I don't need phone features, Wifi enough for me. Got my blackberry that's more than enough for me. Facebook there. What wasn't there was Youtube. I just added it. I can read all the news paper using US Newspaper app

148349_470935032948_579882948_5813607_7301390_n.jpg

Last edited:

halo09

Dec 6, 2010
hi i was wondering if the panimage 7" wifi android from qvc was a good product i had purchased 4 of them 2 for me and my husband and 2 for my step daughters i read alot of reviews and theres more bad then good and worried it wont be what i had expected some questions people ask was if you could upgrade the version of it due to it was an older version..and if the apps took all the memory that is on it.i know it can be sent back but wont get it till dec 20th i would like any info anyone can help me with one of my step dauhters live in south carolina and i would hate if something went wrong or happend to it after she left here and went home it would be to much to get it sent back shes 16.i also read they break easy my sister had bought the coby and loves it its really fast..so am i getting the right one or is coby or any others a better choice. they will be used for everything and often please help so confussed!!! thank you

halo09

Dec 6, 2010
yea i wont get mine till dec 20th they said they ship the 13th.i posted a question on here a few min ago and was wondering if you could help me out i see your post about the products so thought you would be perfect to get the answers from thank you for all your feed back for all of us that don't know these things

Cman

Dec 8, 2010
I got one of these last week. My question is about the apps. I have searched the app store and cannot find facebook for anything. I even searched for it and came up with nothing. I am trying really hard to like this tablet but so far am not enjoying it at all. Even upgrading the firmware would be nice but I cant find a way to do that either if there is even an update out there. More help to make this thing run better and get the apps I want would be appreciated. Thanks

bchez

Dec 10, 2010
I got one of these last week. My question is about the apps. I have searched the app store and cannot find facebook for anything. I even searched for it and came up with nothing. I am trying really hard to like this tablet but so far am not enjoying it at all. Even upgrading the firmware would be nice but I cant find a way to do that either if there is even an update out there. More help to make this thing run better and get the apps I want would be appreciated. Thanks

Downloading the file 1288808520_Facebook_for_Android_1.4.0.apk ...

Also try GetJar - Appsolutely Everything for Nokia, BlackBerry, Android, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, LG, Palm.

I would tell appjar you have a phone on Android 1.6 so it can recommend apps for that release.

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Rooted ROM is now available for PanDigital PanImage Tablet

OEM ROM Available WMT2.1.6_105
WMT2.1.6_105 Rooted ROM with Market
WMT2.1.2_105 Rooted ROM with Market

Go here

Zenya

Nov 24, 2010
Well.. had I known it was in the Pandigital family I would not have even tried it..
I rec'd it and it did have some cool features however, no USB wire.. only this crappy plastic thing which will break
fast and the port will probably fail as well.. I sent mine back, my sister whom ordered 2 canceled her order and my daughter canceled her order as well.
I am waiting for something more useful and easier to transfer onto .

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Well.. had I known it was in the Pandigital family I would not have even tried it..
I rec'd it and it did have some cool features however, no USB wire.. only this crappy plastic thing which will break
fast and the port will probably fail as well.. I sent mine back, my sister whom ordered 2 canceled her order and my daughter canceled her order as well.
I am waiting for something more useful and easier to transfer onto .

Seems a lot of them have cancelled it. Yes Pandigital newbie side of the business where techs don't call back PanImage customers. What away to run a company.
I tell everyone just buy the Pandigital 9" which is a better product. I don't know what the heck the firmware deal is. This newer firmware can't run on some clones.
QVC did a killer sale of peddling these tablets. I can see the feedback on QVC saying trash and etc.. People are really are mad at QVC.

mac66

Dec 19, 2010
I bought a pandigital novel (black) from QVC a month ago and have been using it. Not too bad for what I use it for but has limited applications. I didn't want to mod it in case I decided to send it back. I think there is a 90 day money back no questions return policy. When I saw the Panimage was already open for other android apps, I decided to order one. Hey, for the terms QVC offers, free shipping and a trial period how can you go wrong? Wring it out for a couple weeks/months, if you don't like it, send it back at no cost.