Please help anyone on my new 9"Android 4.2 A13 Tablet

welshjock5911

May 2, 2014
Could any one help me with this please:confused: i purchased the item as described on my Thread and it has been going great, everything working, till this morning my husbands brand new gift has decided to not open:( Red power light is on and we even booted it! there is the little Green Android but it then goes to a re loading screen saying (Tablet PC keep moving forward) tried the power button but each time we think it is opening up:eek: it goes back to the same screen :confused:
I'd really appreciate some kind of help as this birthday gift is turning sour :(.

welshjock5911

May 2, 2014
Hi Edap thank you for your reply:) we took it to our nephew who connected it to his computer, he said if it happens again to press the power button and the volume one together, it will bring it back to reset like you said there, Factory settings, lol, i'm no expert at all! So far it has worked ever since, so on the up now & hopefully my husband can enjoy his new gift :D have a great weekend :cool:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi welshjock, congratulations on your new A13 tablet and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets, and glad to hear you've got it working properly.

BTW I've deleted your other thread.