Please Help. My tablets on the blink.

androidonkoke

Jan 25, 2012
Hi All! I just got my Asus tranformer recently and it doesnt seem to be working at all.First and foremost, it was bought in China. So it has the - Android Market App in Chinese.1) how to change this to english? In my efforts to try fix this, i downloaded an update( m009s_en_update.apk ) that said it would fix this and it - erased all my home page icons and most of my apps icons2) how do i get my icons back?When trying to install from android market.com it gives me the " no phone associated with account " 3)How do i associate my tablet to my gmail account. i do not have an android cellphone. - **i even have the english android market app installed - cant get past that notice**My calendar will not accept my gmail account though i have successfully sync'd yahoo and live. 4)How do i get my calendar to work. I do not care which account is used i just want it to workMy device is connects via WLAN which is great n all but can't use it on the go here coz we dnt have wifi every where.5) are there any usb devices that i may use to broadcast a wifi signal right off my dock. and connect to that - wifi signal broadcaster that runs only on power on android app interfaceThanks in advance for your help. Am planning to buy the Prime next but kinda being let down by all this.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new tablet. Sorry to hear you're having so much trouble with it. I'm going to move your thread to the Asus Tablets forum for you. Hopefully, the folks there should be able to help you get it working properly. Good luck!

jtsauburn

Sep 15, 2011
Sorry you're having trouble with your transformer. Haven't heard of this problem, but there may be some issue with your transformer coming from China. The Chinese version of the transformer may be different from the US version. Asus may have had to make changes in order to comply with the Chinese dmands. I do not know if this is the case. I suggest you contact Asus technical support. Good Luck!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum