Ployer Momo11 BIRD verison

Mergic

Jun 5, 2012
Thanks, I might give that script a go then or maybe the Tasselhof script; decisions, decisions - how to decide which is best? But either way I think I will wait until I'm back from holiday in a couple of weeks; I don't want to mess it up and not be able to use while away. Cheers.

krissboo

May 13, 2012
Thanks, I might give that script a go then or maybe the Tasselhof script; decisions, decisions - how to decide which is best? But either way I think I will wait until I'm back from holiday in a couple of weeks; I don't want to mess it up and not be able to use while away. Cheers.

Don't blame you mate. As is always the way with Android, if it's working...best leave it that way. Guaranteed as soon as you start messing with it, it'll go wrong.

Have a good holiday :)

figo_rulz11

May 19, 2012
I hadn't heard of that hack, do you think it's made a real difference? Did you just run number 6, and is it run on the tablet or from a laptop. I have considered running a similar script by Tasselhoff but I've not felt the need so not risked it. Did it runs without any problems?

Wifi's great now I've moved the antenna in the tablet, but I'm not convinced the firmware has done anything to improve things.

I find the green startup screen and bit OTT but the shiny android logo animation is great.

All in all this little beauty functions very well against the iPad2. I was amused tonight when my girlfriend said she couldn't bring up street view on her ipad so I offered to look and my Momo :good:

Hey Krissboo, mind showing me a link to how to sort this wifi issue out?

Sorry i haven't been on lately guys, i just got back from holiday.

figo_rulz11

May 19, 2012

figo_rulz11

May 19, 2012
Last edited:

Mergic

Jun 5, 2012
I don't know about increasing the clock speed. I tend to believe they've set it at that speed for a reason and you're likely to have reliability issues or worse if you start messing. I use Opera Mobile which I find works really well. I've changed the settings so it doesn't automatically revert to mobile websites.

figo_rulz11

May 19, 2012
I don't know about increasing the clock speed. I tend to believe they've set it at that speed for a reason and you're likely to have reliability issues or worse if you start messing. I use Opera Mobile which I find works really well. I've changed the settings so it doesn't automatically revert to mobile websites.

I mean how long does it take for you to load pages generally? say for example androidtablets.net ?

I just find my friends ipad is much quicker when loading this website for example even after changing my wifi location.

I'll download opera mobile and see how i get on. stock browser and dolphin seems slow to me!

What have you set your setting to? Mines on Android, maybe i should change it to desktop ?

Mergic

Jun 5, 2012
I sometimes find it a little sluggish but generally it's pretty quick. I was finding it very sluggish until I updated to the Rom update I'm currently using; I think it's "MOMO11Bird (MOMO11小鸟版) Android 4.0 firmware 20120522_with Neutral LOGO". There's also a new ICS 4.0.4 version available but I've not installed this one just because I'm happy with the performance I've got. There's a mirror download for this HERE
It sounds like yours isn't performing as smoothly as it can, but remember that an iPad costs more than double the price.

figo_rulz11

May 19, 2012
I've downloaded chrome and opera using the turbo function too and they both similar sometimes chrome is faster but opera pre loads the images! I'm keeping both lol.

I'm using the same rom s your 5022 one from there website, what's been updated in 4.04?

Armintiu

Oct 6, 2012
how about the charging time? i had mine but the charging time is 11 hours? how did that happen? is it factory defect?

Armintiu

Oct 6, 2012
its my 1st time to purchased momo 11 bird edition..and it takes forever to charge...since it's my 1st charging...is this normal?