Post your Augen gentouch Software setups here!

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
47681_429165067948_579882948_5100276_4861773_n.jpg

This arrived today.. Needed a desktop holder for the GT78

hnazario352

Oct 24, 2010
Where do I find the Spare Parts Application to uncheck the "Compatibility Mode". I cannot find this setting at all.​

ZHkilla

Nov 25, 2010
I just joined and just bought the augen. I'm new to this, but not to android. I will start here soon by rooting and everything that has been done for augen. I am a themer and wanted to know if anyone has pulled the framework for augen and if you can post itm. I will make some kick but theme for us to use if so. Thanks fellas

oddgenetix

Nov 29, 2010
Since you guys have such sweet setups, could anyone help me out with a nandroid backup? I bought a gentouch, was working fine, then file system went away. I have it booted in to wlockworkmod recovery, now I jsut need the data to put back.

Anyone help me out?

pharoah

Sep 5, 2010
i did a short video to show mine

oops forgot:its rooted with clockwork recovery,and pandora droid.
mVideoPlayer
weatherbug
skyfire
tv listings
setcpu
cachemate
battery widget
lookout
maildroid
yahoo messenger

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 6, 2011
Do you know which one helps w/ the screen being so hard to move? I had heard there was some update 3 somewhere? Right now we are just getting this up and running and hope to get a card to add 16 gigs memory. Did you use the app store to find all of these? If I search for any of them you listed are there any other names which should be used to find the appps such as the one for airplane mode?

Jul 6, 2011
We got this unit, no service just using wifi and having issues finding any apps period. Can folks post the link to get these for this unit?

diita.miryoku

Aug 6, 2011
HELP ME.. MY AUGEN TOTALLY DEAD. I just inserted android asisstant, and after I was trying to use the driver to update software. It become dead directly... ANYONE CAN HELP ME PLS? :(