Power Leak ?

cirsory

Mar 12, 2012
I'm having this issue now too. I've had my tablet for 8-10 months now. And up till about a week ago I could use the tablet for 4-6 days without charge. Now I have to charge it everyday for hours. I noticed it takes a longer time to charge to full now too.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
We have had our tablets about the same amount of time. If I leave it on standby, not on the charger, it comes active by itself, and 1/2 of the battery can discharge overnight.

I just timed it, and from powered down to booted up was 1 minute 7 seconds. Fast enough for me. :)

cirsory

Mar 12, 2012
Definitely sounds like at least some Sonys have deep sleep issues. With properly implemented deep sleep there should be very little battery leak on android tablets. If it isn't with everybody there may be some app you have installed that is preventing deep sleep.

Started uninstalling any recent applications, will report back with results.

cirsory

Mar 12, 2012
Yup there was an app that was draining it even in sleep. Its back to normal know but I'm not sure what app it was. I suspect 2 apps. Google chrome and the game Dead Trigger.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Yup there was an app that was draining it even in sleep. Its back to normal know but I'm not sure what app it was. I suspect 2 apps. Google chrome and the game Dead Trigger.

Majority of the time rouge apps are the culprit. Glad you were able to track it down :)