Question about tablets and powerpoints

katgav75

Sep 23, 2012
hey guys
I'm shopping for a tablet and want it to be android powered. I want something that i can work on powerpoint presentations when I can't have my laptop with me. I also want to be able to transfer it to my HP laptop when I need too. I guess what i am looking for is the best user friendly tablet that is capable of doing this. is there anyone else that is using their tablet for this purpose and has any suggestions?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

There are quite a few Office apps for Android that will allow you to create Powerpoint presentations. Some to have issues with slides but most work fine and should open on your laptop just fine as well.

The better apps for PPT creation, IMO are 2 that are not free. Documents 2 Go and Quick Office Pro, but you may want to browse the Google Store for more Office type apps that will handle that for you.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi katgav75, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. I'm going to move your thread over there for you so folks can discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions. Hopefully, someone there who's using powerpoint on their tablet will respond. Good luck!